GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Explain your User Name.

jmlivid

Go Kart Champion
JMlivid- My first initials and the name of my last punk band.

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
My real name is Andrew Mannion...... I am an architect, and one day a product rep, who I had been talking with on the phone, came in looking for an Andy_Uranium....which I thought was hilarious and made me almost pee my pants with laughter. How anyone would think that was someones real name...? I use the Tag for gaming.... PSN_ID andy_uranium hit me up if you play battlefield bc2 of BF3.

djax1

Ready to race!
Could be worse. You could be a RAMS fan like me. Or they could have been beaten by the RAMS if they didn't have those two costly turnovers. :(

gap

We were SO fortunate steph-jax went out of the game. He freaking (ahem) castrated our linebackers and went to the house on his first carry. I'm a fan of bradford, solid qb you guys have!

Aries Pope

Ready to race!
Contrary to first impression, I don't believe in astrology or pay homage to any religious figures.

Aries = nickname from college with nothing to do with astrology
Pope = something to add to Aries so make it unique since Aries was already taken and I just felt like being A. Pope.

Hence: Aries Pope.

JP MKVI

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2010 GTI
My name is JP. I drive a MKVI. Simple enough.

GTIwannagofast

Ready to race!
GTI and ...wanna go fast

Talladega Nights... if you ain't first, your last... That's trademark, Ricky Bobby, INC

:lol:

BrandNew1

Ready to race!
JMlivid- My first initials and the name of my last punk band.

You're from Edmonton right? Are you involved in the local scene?

anyways, Brand New = one of my favorite bands.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
No explanation I have been using this SN since 2004.

Well I guess I could make something. Little-??? Completely on the contrary; Azn-Yes I am; 248- I like even numbers and my previous 246 account was hacked.

mkvince

Go Kart Champion
^ your username is pretty self explanatory lol, except the 248. I thought that's your area code but you said you live in Norcal so they don't match up.