GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Exotics for under 30k!

inc55

Go Kart Champion
There is a company called superreplicas.com which sells replica exotics for a very good price. Take a look at there site and their YouTube vids and please share your thoughts.

They seem to put custom replica parts onto other smaller cars. Seems pretty cool. I wouldn't mind owning a replica Lamborghini for 30k

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
why dont you link it for us? ;)

And replica exotics... reminds me of the "Lambos" built on Fiero chassis'.. not too convincing. For $30K , you can buy a used Elise, or Cayman, etc, etc.

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2011 gti, 6spd, 2dr
I was gonna say, I dont think I'd spend that much on a used exotic, if it were under 15, maybe.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

convincing much? :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh my god. I remember the Ferrari Fiero! Had a friend whose dad had one in high school! Up close you can definitely tell it wasn't real.

Super replicas look a bit better than that though.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
ok... there was a blog that they are scammers.... I dont know, thats a lot of money for a shit car with a body kit on top of it, that you have to tell people its not real :confused:

Djmikeyd

Go Kart Champion
I think they said it takes 2 weeks to build a car. Bs. And it looks like theyhave two spanish guys working overtime for minimum wage. That zonda looks pretty good though, 7.3 amg engine. But i still call bullshit and these cars could never be what the real car is.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
their gallery - once you can find it, is hilarious. Most of the pics are like 1/2 or 3/4 full pics, you never see the full car and i totally saw the dorky white guy in many of them with the thumbs up - too funny....

inc55

Go Kart Champion
Now that I think about it they do look like scammers. The cars they show are probably authentic rentals. There is no way they can resemble all the parts for 30k and still turn a good profit.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Now that I think about it they do look like scammers. The cars they show are probably authentic rentals. There is no way they can resemble all the parts for 30k and still turn a good profit.

The white lambo LP640 looks straight up fake, proportions are all completely wrong. :thumbdown: