GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EVOMS V-FLOW ISSUES ?????

GTI44

Brick Shithouse!!
Car(s)
MkV GTI
okay, I've been reading over on vwvortex.com that some of the first V-Flow that have been received have had some issues. I was just wondering if these are true because I want a V-flow, but not if there are all the issues. i.e. bad fit up, no noticable increases in power, weird sounds (not bov, or turbo sounds either). This is what I hearing from other VDUBers on vwvortex.com. What are your inpressions.................

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
They might be hearing the intake exhale when they let off the throttle. Or, are not used to the diverter valve noise and think it should sound like a blow off valve, not air brakes.

candy white gti

Autocross Champion
i have read a good right up in eurotuner. they said that there is no real hp gain but there a noticable increase in torque especially the mid-range torque.

Temper

Touch my monkey..
I have read the same stuff on Vortex as well. Some say theres no difference in power, or sound. I ordered one on 6/28 and am still waiting on it to come in. When it does I'll post up some personal reviews and clips asap. I guess everyone has their own oppinion, so I thought I'd get one and see for myself.///

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
its an intake. on a turbo engine. it isnt going to make a difference no matter how much you want it to. its going to be strictly cosmetic... its also going to sound cool.

alf

loccusst

FIA GT Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Alf is correct. It will sound nice and the gains will be there...but very minimal until you do more to the motor such as free flowing exhaust.

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
loccusst said:
Alf is correct. It will sound nice and the gains will be there...but very minimal until you do more to the motor such as free flowing exhaust.
not to mention updating the ECU software.

blackmkv

Rally Car Newbie
Car(s)
VW GTI
you wont feel any difference at all without an ECU flash