GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurotech Motorsports in Mahwah, NJ

GTI.

E
Car(s)
07 GTI
went there today.

to put it simple, Great ppl and prices are good.

needless to say from now on, this is where I'll get my car worked on. I definitely recommend them. Billy Bob, check em out, Danek the owner is a chill guy who seems really upfront about the work he does. That's what I like.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
So what happened with the car? Was it a wheel bearing?

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Going there today for a tune back to STG1, install of stocker DP, fuel pump and somehow to fit the stock DP to my GHL 3" exhaust.
Will let everyone know how it goes.

BillyBob

is afraid of the dyno...
Car(s)
'12 4 door GTI
Altering an adapter I got with the cat back, Ryan got the stock DP to work with the GHL R32 exhaust. Cabin is significantly quieter after the de-tune, and I can finally enjoy my car again when crusing.
I don't care what I lost HP and TQ wise. I enjoy my car...
I wish my plans didn't fall through so I didn't have to hang around the shop all day. But they were welcoming. I even apologized for lurking but they said it was okay.
Really knowledgeable guys. I trust them with my car more than any of th elocal shops by me. Will be doing buisness with them again for sure.

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
Hey Donny, Never been to this place, and it's not exactly local, but I've heard good things about them. Was considering taking mine to allow for key fob to control windows and sunroof. I'm Yonkers, so if you find anyone let me know.

http://www.fixmyeuro.com/

lightningjack

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
09 GTI
I reached out to these guys and they were quick to reply, and also warned me about the add'l benchflash cost if I had a 2010 as Shaun mentioned.

Rumor has it APR was VW approved and some dealers are now doing the APR flash?

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
I reached out to these guys and they were quick to reply, and also warned me about the add'l benchflash cost if I had a 2010 as Shaun mentioned.

Rumor has it APR was VW approved and some dealers are now doing the APR flash?

there are dealers that do offer the tune, some dealers offer apr others revo.

Piero914

Car(s)
MKV GTI
Ive been to eurotech 3 times. I live in Yonkers. I like this shop. Its just like the other guys say. They do good work, they know their stuff, and their prices are fair. They did my stage 1 APR tune, they installed my Eurojet DP, CAI, and Stage 2 tune, and I'm going soon so they can install my ST Coilovers.

biggee72

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2009 GTI DSG
This thread is well over a year old and the OP hasn't signed onto the forum since 9/2011. I don't think he's going to answer you.