GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro MPI installed

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
So the injectors flow a bit more fuel. If you are running a L450 or EQT Vortex sized turbo this might allow you to run 28-29psi out to redline on pump gas vs having to taper it without the extra fueling.

The euro manifold + injectors are missing the wiring harness so you would need to purchase that. Also, OEM injector connectors are different than aftermarket Bosch so you have to get harnesses for those too.

Installing the manifold and injectors as it comes from Europe is a waste of time and makes it harder to upgrade those items at a later date.
Not true, there's a local shop around my way that has injectors available for this setup

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
strange, I spoke to Cobb last week (and received some pretty exceptional service) I was told its in the works with no ETA
Yeah fingers crossed then, cause I have the direct email from cobb as well (agreed great timely response) with them saying they are not “investigating Flex Fuel abilities for the VW platform at this time and don’t have an ETA”

I’ve been really hoping for it so I have more than just UM as an option...

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie
wonder if we ( with the help of the tuners) could push them to do it, show them we are ready to spend our $.

even littco, who is tiny compared to Cobb has cracked it

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
If you guys are worried about getting upgraded injectors, you can always contact APR, PR and CTS to sell you just that. I'm lucky there's a local shop around my way that sells them and yes it's for our platform.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I'd wait to see the conclusion to my story before anyone buys another CTS injector. There's probably a reason PR put different tips on the same injector.

Paxtond1

Go Kart Newbie
I'd wait to see the conclusion to my story before anyone buys another CTS injector. There's probably a reason PR put different tips on the same injector.

Litco uses those same injectors on his MPI/Flex fuel maps without issue, euro spec cars are putting down close to 500HP on E15

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
Litco uses those same injectors on his MPI/Flex fuel maps without issue, euro spec cars are putting down close to 500HP on E15
Interesting. I was wondering if I can just use the stock injectors but my tuner said he doesn't know what to do with them and that it won't add as much power. I really don't care much for power, all I need it to do is clean my valves

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Interesting. I was wondering if I can just use the stock injectors but my tuner said he doesn't know what to do with them and that it won't add as much power. I really don't care much for power, all I need it to do is clean my valves

You don't need injectors unless you're shooting for over 450HP. What do you mean your tuner doesn't know what to do with them?

Mark7GTi-sport

Ready to race!
You don't need injectors unless you're shooting for over 450HP. What do you mean your tuner doesn't know what to do with them?
He's mainly saying, what's the point of me paying him to re-tune the car if it won't make any HP... Cause down the line, if I ever do decide to get bigger injectors. I have to pay for a re-tune again