GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Cup Holder

Viru5

Ready to race!
50+5 shipping from LA not sure where you got the china thing from though lol. Im sure he's not posting pics of the exact thing he has. I should have taken a pic of the VW on the bottom of mine. The openers are VW too

The aliexpress ones have a VW on the bottom too. Lot of sellers on Aliexpress actually makes a lot of Fake VW stuff with manufacture logos and part numbers on them.

Cynikal.Mindset

GTI Virus Infected
50+5 shipping from LA not sure where you got the china thing from though lol. Im sure he's not posting pics of the exact thing he has. I should have taken a pic of the VW on the bottom of mine. The openers are VW too

I'm from canada so its like 18bux shipping and then importation fees etc and ebay says its part of a global shipping program which sounded like drop shipping from China.

Viru5

Ready to race!
I'm from canada so its like 18bux shipping and then importation fees etc and ebay says its part of a global shipping program which sounded like drop shipping from China.

That just means the cost is the same for shipping to all countries usps i sell bunch of stuff on ebay and use global shipping program.

TheFaulk

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV CW GTI
That just means the cost is the same for shipping to all countries usps i sell bunch of stuff on ebay and use global shipping program.

+2

If it's not oem it sure looks it. Doesn't rattle and everything fits nice and looks clean.

I just figured I'd share the find

Viru5

Ready to race!
I did the same mod, and then I realised....

Why in the world would I want a bottle opener?? In my country, the only thing that comes in bottles is beer, and I don't see myself drink driving lol. So I went for the credit card holder instead. At least I have something to hold my petrol station cards with

http://32deg.com/products/centre-console-card-holder

How about when you have a Classic pepsi or sprite bottle =] then it comes in handy. Ahh nothing better then a classic

Cynikal.Mindset

GTI Virus Infected
I did the same mod, and then I realised....

Why in the world would I want a bottle opener?? In my country, the only thing that comes in bottles is beer, and I don't see myself drink driving lol. So I went for the credit card holder instead. At least I have something to hold my petrol station cards with

http://32deg.com/products/centre-console-card-holder

but can you close the console lid with cards in the slot?

Spectre

Ready to race!
I have the stainless bottle opener in mine. It's just way cool and you never know when you'll need a bottle opener. Like at a cookout or the beach or something!