GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Euro Crew 3rd Meet

g60_corrado_91

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2006 GTI 6MT Pkg 1
I'll probably be riding shotgun in Raphael's car. Who know though, since my clutch might be fine after all. We shall see in the next week or two.

But if I do go shotty, I can get some rolling shots if anyone is crusing to there from McHenry County area (probably just Jake.)

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
I'll probably be riding shotgun in Raphael's car.* Who know though, since my clutch might be fine after all.* We shall see in the next week or two.But if I do go shotty, I can get some rolling shots if anyone is crusing to there from McHenry County area (probably just Jake.)
yeah we'll see. Dustin wants to go too. if anyone is in the Mchenry county area if they want they can meet up with me and cruise to the meet together.

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
I'm lucky for this meet. Gurnee is only 10 mins from me.
My engine will still be cold when I get there. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PhillyB

Faster Than You
Car(s)
97 GTI
I'm lucky for this meet. Gurnee is only 10 mins from me.
My engine will still be cold when I get there. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

only about 5 for me :biggrin:

willsgti

Black Magic
Car(s)
MKV GTI
yea i think im ganna go you guys are lucky its about hour n 15 but longer i can enjoy driving me fast ther hell yea!

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
Are any of you guys gonna meet up at the Crown Theater in Skokie to head up to Gurnee?
I saw that a few of the guys are meeting up there around 1-1:15 to cruise up 94.

Raphael

SKEET! SKEET! SKEET!
Car(s)
2011 Evolution X
Are any of you guys gonna meet up at the Crown Theater in Skokie to head up to Gurnee?
I saw that a few of the guys are meeting up there around 1-1:15 to cruise up 94.

nah. i would if i lived closer but i really don't want to waste gas plus i'm coming with a group of friends from my area.

aliti19

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI w/ PP
one day to go! should be a really nice day tmrw!

PhillyB

Faster Than You
Car(s)
97 GTI
yup hope to see everyone there. :wink:

i cant stay long. apparaently when i told my mom to schedule my house warming party she had to pick the day i wanted to do something:thumbdown: