GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eta Bate Tettsut Wheels

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Does anyone know where you can get these wheels from?

Forgive me if its spelt wrong, I've seen about 5 different ways of writing it. And all Google wants to show me are Estate Tettsul wheels! :frown:

I think I have found a supplier in Ireland still waiting for word.

Can anyone suggest anywhere? I'm about out of ideas! :iono:

Attachments

• Etabate Tettsut.jpg
    Etabate Tettsut.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 1,865
Last edited:

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
The place is called Auto Care Centre but in thee ode interweb as AutoAlloys.com.

Address is

Auto Care Centre
40 Ballyronan Road
Magherafelt
BT45 6EN
phone: 028 7930 1114

Don't know if this is near you? :iono: My geography is pretty shit!

Still waiting to hear from them..... Would love to get the Alloys, if I can't I don't thing I'll bother.

pipehose

ROCKET R32
The place is called Auto Care Centre but in thee ode interweb as AutoAlloys.com.

Address is

Auto Care Centre
40 Ballyronan Road
Magherafelt
BT45 6EN
phone: 028 7930 1114

Don't know if this is near you? :iono: My geography is pretty shit!

Still waiting to hear from them..... Would love to get the Alloys, if I can't I don't thing I'll bother.

im usually that direction twice a week so if im there ill take a pic and get some info for you
as well it maybe worth considering the tiperarry one depending on there delivery charge euro exchange rate may be good for you

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Cheer Pal,

That would be a great help

:thumbup:

I might be able to sort out a bespoke key ring or bottle opener for your trouble! :thumbsup:

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Found a UK dealer. :thumbup:

Being sold under the name River Wheels by dare motorsport.

I think the wheels are about 900 quid.

Going to put my order in this week. :thumbup: :drool:

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
They should have arrived last week.

Phoned the dealer on friday and was told that the container arrived on the 12 April!!!!!

Still waiting, this is now week 5!! My coilovers where ordered last wednesday and will arrive today, tomorrow or friday.

The car is still booked in for Saturday morning at my mates garage, so hoping that they come for Friday

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
Mad Rant!

Phoned the dealer on Friday, he told me they where now in the country and where having the lip done. Apparently they don't do it before shipping incase of damage etc....what there doing to it I have no idea. Told Monday.

Today is Monday!!!!!

NO WHEELS!!!! :mad: Should have them by the end of the week!

I should fecking hope so, thats SIX AND A HALF WEEKS!!!!!!!!:mad:

Dealer said, 'thats what I should expect for ordering such rare wheels, do I still want them?

Well yeh, I aint waiting for 6 plus weeks for my wheels and then order them from somewhere else and wait another 6 weeks, you think I'm stupid!

So now I'm stuck, waiting again, for my wheels.

R-Mac06

HO-Town Down!
Car(s)
06 UG GTI
no luck for you man, youve been waiting for like 2 weeks for them to be delivered.

My GT TDI

The Ass Master
I know it sucks.

They better arrive Friday, I got my car booked in again at my mates garage for them to be fitted and for the car to be lowered another half inch at the front and 3/4 at the rear