GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EPIC Part-out!!! OEM, APR, VWR, Brembo, Hotchkis, BSH, 42DD...etc.

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
Updated CL posts!!!

Geez! It's like you guys fell into some birthday money or something this passed holiday weekend! Got lots of texts while out of town, and sold several pieces as a result!

I'm back in town, and I've updated the CL posts, so take a look and get yourself some choice parts!

:thumbup:

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
FYI - Willing to separate the Billy Boat turbo-back exhaust system, as I have a local interested in the cat-back. Who wants a mint BB downpipe w/less than 1K miles?!

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
VOTEX KIT SOLD!!!

Good Morning Everyone! - The Votex kit is SOLD!!! I'm trying to sell some of the larger pieces to free up some space in my garage.

Who's in need of a mint (<1000 miles) Billy Boat turbo-back exhaust that still shines new and/or an APR intercooler?

For those that only need the downpipe, I have a buyer lined up for the cat-back, so I'm willing to separate now.

All items are available to ship (at buyer's expense).

:thumbup:

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
FLASH SALE!!!

Good Morning Everyone! - The following items are on sale through 11:59PM tonight (CST) in the interest of emptying my garage of these parts!

Ready, Set, GO!!!

-Projector Fog Lights for sale including - Housings with plain H11 bulbs; yellow LaminX on outside; yellow PIAA bulbs; includes the plug and play wires (these: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-assemble...t/1ko998000/): $150

- Brembo 17z 6-pot front calipers from a Cayenne (unpainted) AND Brembo *rear* 4-piston brake calipers from a 2006 Touareg V6 w/Pagid pads (50%-60% life left on the pads): $500.00 for BOTH

- APR intercooler (in original box): $550.00
(retails for $1,049.99 on APR's website: http://www.goapr.com/products/intercooler_20tfsi.html)

- Billy Boat turbo-back exhaust w/high-flow catalytic converter (used for less than 1K miles): $850.00
***Willing to separate!!! Downpipe - $600; Cat-back - $350***

- Forge "supersized" Blow-off Valve: $120.00

- OEM dash tray (brand new) AND OEM glove box handle (brand new): $50 for BOTH

- APR mobile dongle (https://store.goapr.com/products/APR...-Dongle.html): $100.00 (retails for $199.99 on their website)

- Semting double-din head unit (dvd player, navigation, etc.): $100.00

Note: The sale prices are non-negotiable, because "sale" doesn't necessarily mean "desperate."

Double-Note: As stated in the CL ads, prices do not include actual shipping or PayPal fees; buyer is responsible for those.

Final Note: First one to PayPal wins. No holds.

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
BOOM.

APR Intercooler & a few other parts SOLD!

I've updated my CL posts (links on first post in this thread) to reflect the items still available. Also, I've updated prices, most of which honor my "flash sale" prices!!!

fahrenheit.981

Ready to race!
SEE THE NEW FS THREAD!

Greetings! - I'm decommissioning this FS thread in favor of a completely updated FS thread that only shows the parts I have left. Stay tuned! :thumbup: