GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EOI: Work VS-XX 18"

Robby_jai

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Audi S3, AUDI Q5
Thanks Frenchie.

I am getting ADV5.1 Wheels from ADV1 Wheels. Single Piece-Fully Forged, still 18", 7.5Kg weight per corner and more importantly, will happily fit the 6-piston Brembo BBK.

This will be the last project for my R32(weight saving) and then I move on to another project(V8's).

blardy hell mate.... looking nice :) which wheel repair centre are you using.

i got a spare rim i need to fix up :) when i bent it on the track :)

Jig

Flow Motion
Hi Robby: I have not used them yet but Work Wheels in AUNZ recommends them highly.

http://wheelrepairs.com.au . Wheel Centre repairs and speak to Michael.

ApexTwin

expert knob twiddler
This is where I sent my dad's wheels for repair. Also recommended dodgy take his old Advan wheels there for curb rash repair - they do fantastic work with very reasonable prices, good choice. :thumbup:

Damn, looks like they've moved though... Now I'll have to come up with another excuse to go down Yanko Road! :biggrin:

Jig

Flow Motion
This is where I sent my dad's wheels for repair. Also recommended dodgy take his old Advan wheels there for curb rash repair - they do fantastic work with very reasonable prices, good choice. :thumbup:

Damn, looks like they've moved though... Now I'll have to come up with another excuse to go down Yanko Road! :biggrin:

That is good to hear Apex. Yeah, they used to be in Thornleigh but their new premises in Botany is bigger, better, more room to leave cars whilst wheels are being repaired and the last time I visited them in Thornleigh, there was a lime green Murcielago getting lime green stripes on his wheels. Cant say I have seen that car in Sydney.

G-rig

Go Kart Champion
Thanks G-Rig. I have to do something with the dish lips because someone sprayed an acid wheel cleaner agent into the wheels so it now has some discoloration. I have the option to bead blast the anodize finish and paint them gloss black or bead blast and polish the dish/lip so that it looks just like the original but without the anodized material on the wheel.

If anyone wants to buy the wheel "as is", I am willing the drop the price down to 3K. I also have the VS-XX center cap to go with this too. Great looking wheel.

Sure mate, only offered it as a suggestion as you and I are very fussy but others may be happy with it, and even if you spend another $1500 it wont add to the price.

i was just giving an opinion. thats what the internets is about

Not everyone her runs fully sick poke, nor is it legal :smile:

nat123x

vs-xx

hey are these still available? looking for a set of these.
what is the size of these and offsets?
will they fit my s2k?

im located in parramatta./

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
hey are these still available? looking for a set of these.
what is the size of these and offsets?
will they fit my s2k?

im located in parramatta./

I think the PCD is wrong? S2000 uses 5x114.3 I think and these are 5x112?

bwen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Wow I never saw this thread in the past, these are some hot wheels by the way! I can't believe they haven't been sold yet