GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Entered a burnout contest

mobbin6

Banned
Its funny how jealous people are that they don't have the balls to do it. You know its bad ass. And sorry both wheels where turning, i'm sure the crowd was cheering for someone running around naked in the backround and not for me. And i;m sure the chicks that ran up to the car afterwords just wanted to tell me how lame I am for "loosing traction for a brief moment"

badass...

karl87

Ready to race!
Also funny that this is how you treat your veterans. Sorry that not everyone has the same sense of style but why downgrade someone for entering a burnout contest. Its sad that you cant just be car enthusiasts you have to be queers about it. I do love VW but sometimes I question the people who drive, or rather mod them.

mrbikle

Go Kart Champion
Also funny that this is how you treat your veterans. Sorry that not everyone has the same sense of style but why downgrade someone for entering a burnout contest. Its sad that you cant just be car enthusiasts you have to be queers about it. I do love VW but sometimes I question the people who drive, or rather mod them.

Me too... I question the people who enter burnout competitions. I do burnouts...but mine have a purpose....not just to be obnoxious.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

karl87

Ready to race!
Me too... I question the people who enter burnout competitions. I do burnouts...but mine have a purpose....not just to be obnoxious.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Not really obnoxious when the event is organized by your city. Also a 12 second car is nothing special btw. Personally I would be embarrassed putting slicks on a car that cant break the 11's. Imagine the guy in the stock viper with street tires laughing that you have slicks on your slow car.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
Not really obnoxious when the event is organized by your city. Also a 12 second car is nothing special btw. Personally I would be embarrassed putting slicks on a car that cant break the 11's. Imagine the guy in the stock viper with street tires laughing that you have slicks on your slow car.

imagine the guy sitting in the viper laughing at you when he can do a burn out for minutes on end just by holding on the brake. you had to slide around a parking lot like a god damn moron and embarrass the entire mkv community...

karl87

Ready to race!
imagine the guy sitting in the viper laughing at you when he can do a burn out for minutes on end just by holding on the brake. you had to slide around a parking lot like a god damn moron and embarrass the entire mkv community...

Could have done the same with the e-brake idiot but that was the way everyone was doing it rwd and all. I dont try and compare my car to a viper, and chances are he would be cheering with the rest of the crowd because all the old muscle car guys congratulated me and talked to me about how surprised they where that a fwd 4 banger could put on a show like that. Honestly how much encouragement does a frame dragging vw with wheels worth more than the motor get from the older crowd? Usually none, but I did so that makes me proud.

DanoftheDead

ಠ_ಠ
Car(s)
2008 GLI
Seriously guy, you wanna do burnouts go right ahead. If you wanted to glue dildos all over your hood, whatever, have a fuckin blast. You post on the internet expecting high fives for a good job on general asshattery and instead got criticized. Don't want people to tell you that your a fucking moron? Go find someplace else to massage your e-balls for you.