GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ebola

220volt

Ready to race!
It is fitting however that Texas is the place this starts. It a full of republicans who have cut the Ebola response budget by 600$ million over the last 4 years and who have refused Obamacare.

Have fun trying to kill Ebola with yer guns!

;)

You know what's good about Ebola in Texas? Less Texans.

Note: Stole it from George Carlin :)

razr390

Go Kart Champion
We will do whatever it takes to find Ebola, and make sure she pays for her actions.

Bozz

Go Kart Champion
It is fitting however that Texas is the place this starts. It a full of republicans who have cut the Ebola response budget by 600$ million over the last 4 years and who have refused Obamacare.

Have fun trying to kill Ebola with yer guns!

;)

That is fukin hateful. I thought all you guys were supposed to be open-minded and tolerant of other people?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
No offense but that's a child like view of what tolerance is. Being tolerant doesn't mean you are tolerant of oppression or torture or nazis or murder or refusing to provide for those less fortunate

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Car(s)
2008 GTI
Ebola plus bath salts.

Politics aside, I want to know why a Red Cross pavilion isn't set up at the gates of the Liberian airport conducting mandatory blood screenings of anyone wishing to depart the country.

Krog29

Ready to race!

Attachments

• 1907398_544100805715331_1998643704097505896_n.jpg
    1907398_544100805715331_1998643704097505896_n.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 364

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Politics aside, I want to know why a Red Cross pavilion isn't set up at the gates of the Liberian airport conducting mandatory blood screenings of anyone wishing to depart the country.

I agree. Why aren't we keeping an eye on people who are coming into the US from that area at least.

Krog29

Ready to race!
^ Because boarder patrol, ICE and well TSA (Glorified security that doesn't have the power to do shit except make you late for a flight or cup your balls) are not getting funding by the government like they should. Shit most of Texas's board is patrolled by state troopers and the state is putting the funding up because the government has failed in the aspect of securing out boarders.

Last edited:

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
Car(s)
MKVI Golf TDI 6MT
^ Because border patrol, ICE and well TSA (Glorified security that doesn't have the power to do shit except make you late for a flight or cup your balls) are not getting funding by the government like they should. Shit most of Texas' border is patrolled by state troopers and the state is putting the funding up because the government has failed in the aspect of securing out borders.

Texas is not a seafaring vessel; so it is not repelling boarders... ;)

Oh, and Texas shares no border with Liberia; unless the current world map is drastically modified from the one I know of... :iono: