GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eat Mowr ChikIN :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
I think ony other fast food chicken sandwich that comes close to it might just b Wendy's chicken sandwich. Still Ill take CFA

Tomato

Had Chick Fil A about 3 times last week. Also had this Monday, Tuesday and today. Heck even took and paid for someone else's meal yesterday. And guess what else buddy who went with me today out of no where pays for my meal!!!

Ohhh yeah living it. To the Mod...no discrimination here on my part. Just sharing a wonderful lunch experience with others to do same. If doing good things for others unexpectedly means getting me banned, so be it. Life will go on for me regardless of power some Think they have.

Tomato

You're gonna be around for a while, I can tell...

Cackalacka

Ready to race!
Chic-Fil-A has good fries, but their chicken sandwich is pretty lousy.

Around here we have Smithfields, Zaxby's, Bojangles, and a number of non-chain joints that will fry something much more delicious. Added advantage is that they do not espouse the promotion of bigotry or fund groups that try to kill homosexuals in Africa, like a certain Atlanta-based chain that has edible waffle fries and a legion of reactionary bigots.

Movement conservatism summed up in a nutshell:

Closeted, self-loathing, wealthy Confederate eating a sandwich as a political statement.

Ladies and gentlemen, your modern Republican party.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Closeted, self-loathing, wealthy Confederate eating a sandwich as a political statement.

Ladies and gentlemen, your modern Republican party.

DAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN, SHIT'S HOT^^^^

:clap:

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
I can't believe this place is still in business with all the bad press recently. Good ol' 'merica, where there's always tons of backwards assed fucks in positions of power.

donefor

Go Kart Newbie
It's funny how some will find a political axe to grind in just about anything.

And how the self-proclaimed "tolerant" are quick with the ad hominem.

Dubvee

Go Kart Champion
Staying in crystal city va for work this week. The line of supporters for chikfila was unreal. I would have thought in a more"progressive" area this would have gone the other way. I keep thinking we just need a generation or two to die off for some significant things to change, but seeing some of the younger generation in the crowd as well frightens me. As somebody who was raised roman catholic for 18 years, I know what the problem is. I love Jesus and all, love his ideas and what not, it's the Christians I more often than not hope die in horrible ways.

Bender1

Banned
And how the self-proclaimed "tolerant" are quick with the ad hominem.

Goes both way - one side claims to love everyone, the other side claims to be tolerant of everyone. Everyone that stakes out a position tends to be full of shit.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
I thought this whole "boycott a chicken place" thing was just talking heads. I had no idea that people would seriously try boycotting (and others would feel it necessary to support) a place because of what their CEO thinks about gay marriage. It's just ludicrous to me.

If the naysayers found out that Steve Ballmer doesn't like gay marriage would you trade in your PC? If you found out Tim Cook doesn't like it either would you ditch your iPhone? If your boss doesn't would you quit your job in protest? This just seems asinine. Boycott fast food places because they're unhealthy, not because of some meaningless political gesture.

imatwork

Ready to race!
I thought this whole "boycott a chicken place" thing was just talking heads. I had no idea that people would seriously try boycotting (and others would feel it necessary to support) a place because of what their CEO thinks about gay marriage. It's just ludicrous to me.

If the naysayers found out that Steve Ballmer doesn't like gay marriage would you trade in your PC? If you found out Tim Cook doesn't like it either would you ditch your iPhone? If your boss doesn't would you quit your job in protest? This just seems asinine. Boycott fast food places because they're unhealthy, not because of some meaningless political gesture.

I think they'll be affected more by people like myself who go once in a while but will not go out of their way to get some food. There's one a few miles from me, but I doubt I'll go there simply because of this whole ordeal. If the guy just kept his mouth shut, there wouldn't be any problems. Sure, there's the argument for free speech and yadda yadda yadda, but there's a reason large companies have public relations people.

RioGrandeValley

Ready to race!
I think I'm about to start clucking like a ChikIN!!!! Heading there next few days as well.
Truth be told I love their food. Wendy's I think is only other chicken sandwich to come close to theirs. Sure wish I had Sharkbait today as my local CFA was jam packed like a can of sardines. Glad I got to see the huge support for CFA.

Tomato

Status
Not open for further replies.