GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dumbest question?

Little info as to why the question was asked: i work at an ice cream store and a lady wanted something that we only put on sundaes.

"sorry, you can only get that on sundaes"

"SO, i have to come back on Sunday to get one?"

And she was totally serious about it.

Parrothead

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
at my old job a few years ago (Gate Agent for Airtran Airways) we were having a HUGE thunderstorm-- raining so hard you could barely see 10 ft out the window, and lightning everywhere.. a lady came up to my gate, saw there was no airplane out there (window directly behind me) and asked me why the flight was delayed... i just turned around, looked outside, looked back at her, and continued what I was doing, she got the idea and walked away.

CASHmoney

Drag Racing Champion
This is a good one and perfect for this board. Remember the VW ad slogan "drivers wanted". Well I was in a VW dealership years ago. It was dead so I could hear the receptionist on the phone. She got one call and from what I could decipher from the conversation the guy calling in wanted a job. The receptionist was telling the guy there were no jobs available. After a pause she says "that's just an advertisment slogan, we don't need drivers".

I have a twin brother. We were in a grocery store once and the cashier says "are you guys twins?"...yes..."you guys must get sick of getting asked that right?"
IF YOU THINK I GET SICK OF IT THEN WHY ARE YOU ASKING!

.:B

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
07 GTI
CASHmoney said:
This is a good one and perfect for this board. Remember the VW ad slogan "drivers wanted". Well I was in a VW dealership years ago. It was dead so I could hear the receptionist on the phone. She got one call and from what I could decipher from the conversation the guy calling in wanted a job. The receptionist was telling the guy there were no jobs available. After a pause she says "that's just an advertisment slogan, we don't need drivers".

Ur kiddin me rite?! What a dumbass! :bellyroll:

CASHmoney

Drag Racing Champion
Oh I've got another one. Probably the stupidest person I've ever encountered. My brother and I were at a grocery store in a check out line. The person at the cash a few people ahead of me forgot their money and ran out to their car. I decide to change lanes. The lady directly in front of me changes too but is now behind me. After a few moments she says...

"do you think that's fair."

"what?"

"you were behind me in the other line. Do you think it's fair that your ahead of me now.

It took a while for me to respond b/c I couldn't believe what she was saying. Needles to say, I went up one side of her and down the other trying to convince her how wrong and stuipd she was and that nobody told either of us to move to another line. I was starting to cause a scene and I'm a very quiet person but I get very vocal when it comes to retarded retards.