GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dude sees his MK7 GTI being built

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
I'm not sure if this is a repost, maybe I didn't do the search parameters correctly with the keywords, but if its a repost please delete.

This dude gets to visit the plant and see his GTI being built, pretty cool. I see that the MK7 GTI has a stamped steel subframe instead of our aluminum subframe on the MK6, I guess there is a little cost cutting there.

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
New cars are usually cheaper to make than their predecessors. For example the mk5 vs mk6. I'm pretty sure that's the same case with the mk7. The improvements are worth it though.

Sent from my Nocturnal Google Edition CDMA 5.0 using Tapatalk 4

allset

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
mk6 gti
Wish I cud understand him
Dope nonetheless

smac24

Ready to race!
Awesome vid. Black mk7 looks awesome :p Translation: He is basically giddy with excitement like a kid on christmas morning x100. Pretty cool he got to go through and watch it being built...all the techs and workers were nice and professional. Funny dude if you can understand german :)

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
Im seeing more and more Mk7 Golfs and GTi's around now. The white metallic and black are really nice in person. Nice treat to see your machine being built!

KO7

Ready to race!
Love the panoramic sunroof, and it looks great in white. I saw a grey MK7 GTI here for a VW driving tour weekend, it had the 17" stock wheels - looked very underwhelming.

Halvie

WOOSA
anyone seen one of these for the a3/s3? Wondering if there will be parts that can be swapped over to save some weight.