GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DTM Autohaus: DTM Kreuz Wheels are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
to who lol?

Is it possible to just get like 10 sets of wheels in the MkV fitment and then sell them here for the "special pricing"?

I think people would be more inclined to buy that way.

that makes total sense (hint hint)

Zach L

VR junkie
wow, bustin my balls huh.:thumbdown: .. sorry i dont feel like posting every price for every barrel width.. if you really want a price pm me the size your looking for, but im sure your just trying to bust my balls because your not going to buy any wheels anyway...if your serious just ask bro...:biggrin:
why no list???

your not willing to put forth an effort that increases your opportunity to make some money because you "dont feel like" it? your reluctance to post these prices causes me (and probably most) to think the prices are not insanely cheap at all.

Hareraising

Passed Driver's Ed
or because there are about a thousand different variations regarding finish , size , and custom offsets a customer may want . So instead send an email with your specs and exact pricing will be delivered , Instead of someone going how much for 19 inch rims , when that is only one spec needed. If you are serious about the rims sending a message would be worth it . And insanely cheap is all relative to products being sold . Good luck if you want 4 forged rims for cheap.

335 Trojan

Macro FTW.
or because there are about a thousand different variations regarding finish , size , and custom offsets a customer may want . So instead send an email with your specs and exact pricing will be delivered , Instead of someone going how much for 19 inch rims , when that is only one spec needed. If you are serious about the rims sending a message would be worth it . And insanely cheap is all relative to products being sold . Good luck if you want 4 forged rims for cheap.

Is it possible to just get like 10 sets of wheels in the MkV fitment and then sell them here for the "special pricing"?

I think people would be more inclined to buy that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.