GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG Customer Satisfaction Campaign

GorData

Ready to race!
I know we wont start receiving letter until september but has anyone know if letter have started to go out to owners of EOS and Jettas?? I am really excited to receive this letter, my DSG acts like crap. Stealership says in normal.

Last edited:

Xenor

Clean Freak
Car(s)
GTI
Are you talking about a letter extending the warranty on the DSG? If so, I got mine about a year ago. If not, what letter?

Dybz

Banned
Car(s)
'09 GTI
yeah... only letter i know about is one that everyone received at least a couple months ago. is there something new?

GorData

Ready to race!
You guys didnt know there was a Customer Satisfaction Campaign issued in June 2010. Let me look up the info.

GorData

Ready to race!
There was a thread started in the R32 general forum. Download the PDF on post 5 on top of the picture. Here is the link. Mechatronic Recall

Here is a small clip of the whole document and these are the cars affected.

Here are the dates letter will go out, Any GTI owner wont be receiving any letters until september.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Looks like a Jan 2011 date for me....if I haven''t traded it in by than...I'm torn between getting something else......like another Jeep Wrangler 2010 + :iono:

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
I've been doing them on eos a lot lately. They seem to have them all in stock now so it only takes a day or so to get 'em.