GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Does anyone have a softcopy of the owners manual ?

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hahahaha i dont have a soft copy i would have to say it will prob get worse lol coz you will read through it in the first day and then go "ohhhhh shit where is the GTI" hahahahaha..........hope you get it soon

Kirium

Go Kart Champion
This might keep you going for a little while... Don't recall seeing a owners manual anywhere recently tho. Especially not a Euro/Aus one.

Yeah - I did search the forums for this and it has been requested unsuccessfully before.

Surely theres someone out there with nothing better to do than slave over their scanner for a night??? Its for the benefit of the greater GTI community :)

Kirium ?????????????????

Hong Chau

Banned
HAHAHAAHa... i know the pain all to well.
only i was constantly looking over the brochure.
every time i looked at it, I'd spot something that i initially didn't know was there.

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
I looked for one before getting our GTI too and no luck. Haha, MINI owner's manuals in PDF format are a dime a dozen, so I was abit disappointed to not find a GTI one. Try asking your dealer to borrow one from their demo, that's what I did in the end.

:thumbsup:

dubs rock!

traveler
Car(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
This might keep you going for a while...

Whoa... What a trip.... German engineering. I am in awe... Complicated, technical, purpose-built machinery. Large FMIC. Tuned ports in the exhaust manifold. Stock turbo "cool down" feature via a coolant recirculator pump. Optimized, domed pistons. Ellipitcal timing belt sprocket. High pressure fuel pump, up to 1595 psi. Direct injection injectors. Driver door activated fuel pump.

add in a direct shift gearbox and all the fun electronics on the car and all I can say is...

EXTENDED WARRANTY TIME!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: I sure hope we grow some MkV guru's in my area by the time I need one!!!

Last edited:

moomoonel

Just finished watching Fast&Fuzzynuts
My dealer said I am very welcome to visit them and take their demo GTis for a short drive in the next few months (they got a few sitting in the lot).

That will ease my pain I guess.

spelchek

oiler
Car(s)
A5 Golf
Surely theres someone out there with nothing better to do than slave over their scanner for a night??? Its for the benefit of the greater GTI community :)

LOL... more like a week mate.. have you SEEN the manual?

-mission-

Direkt Schalt Getriebe
Car(s)
MY07 Golf GTI
I'm surprised there isn't a .PDF original version somewhere - most of the manufacturers have them, it's normally a case of WHO you know, not WHAT you know. :frown:

Obviously we don't know anyone of note at VW. :redface:
I've searched most the world VW sites without luck. :cry:

Failing that, common Aussie VW'ers that own a scanner, how about a scan? :help:
Even better, set a standard (DPI, compression etc), work together and scan 10 pages each.

- M -