9.65 @ 140 in 1/4 mile
0 - 60 in 2.3 sec

Price not announced....mabe $85k

Last edited:

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Just about to post.

0-60 is actually 2.3 seconds.

This is what I am talking about! Not a chrysler group fan, but damn...that is how it's done.

Euro Tech

Ready to race!
If you hate the Demon you are NOT a car guy. The quickest car in the 1/4 mile that you can buy and it costs an 8th the price of the second fastest in the 918 spyder. People talk about it not being able to handle, well how many of you guys saying that race on a road course? I think it's badass, what a time to be alive. It is the glory days of the 60's all over again.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
If you hate the Demon you are NOT a car guy. The quickest car in the 1/4 mile that you can buy and it costs an 8th the price of the second fastest in the 918 spyder. People talk about it not being able to handle, well how many of you guys saying that race on a road course? I think it's badass, what a time to be alive. It is the glory days of the 60's all over again.

X100

This transcends manufacturer favoritism. Not only that, with some more mods it would probably be a decent road track performer.

Obsrvr

Ready to race!
Anyone think the muscle car big 3 want to end the IC engine era with the "Fastest Production Car" title? I do. 30 years from now either Mopar, Chevy or Ford fans (who aren't dead) will be able to look back and have the bragging rights. 'Course, by then electric and/or some other power source will have spawned a new performance race, unless Big Brother and self-driving crap have ruined it all.

Anyway, as for the Internal Combustion Engine, the Dodge Demon will be one tough act to follow. Chrysler may have nailed it for the record books, unless Chevy produces a Z06 (or other model) with 850+ hp, and a 700+ pounds lighter body.

Random thought: Techically, it's a Fiat Demon. But that is just sooo wrong :D

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Fun fact

Demon has reduced weight over Hellcat by 200lbs.

110 of that was from removed rear seats as well as passenger seat. So Demon has a seating capacity of 1.

armedferret

Ready to race!
Fun fact

Demon has reduced weight over Hellcat by 200lbs.

110 of that was from removed rear seats as well as passenger seat. So Demon has a seating capacity of 1.

Well it's not like you'll be able to afford any friends or significant others if you have to fill it up for a quick run to the grocery store.... :D

That said, Hennessey Motorsports of course have the Camaro "Exorcist".

That's assuming any cars are actually produced, since it's Hennessey and apparently they're STILL using one guy's deposit to finish the previous guy's car*.

* - if they finish the car at all.

Giulio24

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't really understand all the buzz around cars that weight like a semi, handle like a boat and they only go somewhat fast on a straight line.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I don't really understand all the buzz around cars that weight like a semi, handle like a boat and they only go somewhat fast on a straight line.

You had to live in the 60's and 70's to really get it. That's all we had then.

And "somewhat" fast? It can still outrun everything else "out of the box". Only something custom built can do better.

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
You can add the passenger seat for $1 lol. Not even joking. Just like how the car comes with a coupon to get the race pack for $1

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I would add the seat for the one dollar and sell it to someone for like $400 who realizes: shit i should have ordered that other seat so my wife/gf/bf/dog could ride with me.