GOLFMKV

DO NOT BUY GAMES FROM WALMART!

alf

Modwhoreator
Car(s)
2006 TR GTI
from my local import forum...

http://www.houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=436047

so for christmas i thought i'd buy my mom cooking mama for the wii....

i get home and i take off the plastic wrap, open the box, and i put the game in the wii (without paying much attention) and i get a "disk error" screen... i restart the wii 3 times and i get the same "disk error" screen, so... i take it out and this is what i find: :gonk:

[a printed sticker label]

[look closely it says DVD-R AND the cd is purple]

but it came it a legit box...

and this is what the REAL cooking mama (i bought from game stop) looks like...

fake copy/ real copy

anyways... walmart sold me a bootleg copy of cooking mama on a blank DVD-R :really?:

i seriously could not believe that... something i'd expect from the streets in china but not from walmart... i am NEVER going to buy video games from there ever again :(

im pretty sure someone bought the game, then pasted that on there on a blank dvd-r. LOL. free game!

randy...ryan

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI 07
aw that sucks dude.. i work for wal-mart... FYI... MOST of our product IS made from lil kids in china.. so!! LOL.. yeah.. thanks..

just joking... RETURN THAT SHIT and make a complain

The buyer is probably going to get fucked on this one. Who in walmart is going to believe that the buyer got a bootleg in a sealed box? They'll just think its another person trying to pull a scam. Sucks but they are probably SOL.

Note: I did not read the forum so I don't know the resolution. If they took it back without problem then feel free to flame my lazyness :biggrin:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Nice dirt under that Thumbnail.