GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DIY - True Audi DRL with Turn Signals

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
That's pretty much exactly what I was thinking. I was coming in here to flame but it just never happened.

:laughabove: Awesome man, im glad u like my work. I try to make all my work top notch as possible or ill just leave it alone....:biggrin:

Turn signals look good but you should have left the sidemarkers alone, imo.

Yeah, my side markers are not for every one but at least they are the best looking side markers on the market!!!!! :thumbsup:

I also want to show every body what my upgraded side markers look like so if any body wants a set made just send me ur side markers to me and i can mod them for u.

I prefer Stylist's led setup. BTW, the sidemarker that you did look great!

Thanks man, Im also happy that u like my work, if u would like a set of either one just let me know. But thanks for the kind works man :thumbsup:

I am, but not for $350 lol, Id rather go with new headlights.

$350 for a set of custom LEDs made to order is not a bad price at all, and they are installed too. Cant beat that any where!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Will do, I'm going to be putting the car back together soon, I have been so freaking busy over the last few weeks. I had to replace my sisters transmission over the week end and that was a PITA!!!!!!!

But, I will have the car all buttoned up and I'll take pix and videos of all the mods, and with headlights on/off and what not.............Day and night pix and vids!!!!!

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
I finally got my car back together and all the lights look really good and I'm very happy with all the mods so far!!!!!!

I went to a VW meet yesterday and everybody really likes the different look of the mods I did and the said it make the car look more expensive and OEM!!!!!!

I'll be doing some videos when I get home and I hope I have some day light left, if not it will have to wait until Saturday that way I can get better shot.

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
Well here are some pix and videos of my car all buttoned up and sitting pretty!!!!!! :headbang:

The lights always look allot brighter in the videos and pix and i dont know how to adjust them cam to fix that????? So it is what it is, i think they are perfect but that is me and not u......:thumbsup:

If u guys have any questions about them or what not just ask.....:thumbup:

Srys_finest_gti

Ready to race!
me want...:drool:

PooLeArMor

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 CW GTi
it looks really nice.... b4 the pic i think the sidemarker is overkill,,, but after i seen the pic,,, it looks very good.....

Stylist07

Banned
Car(s)
MKV R32 DBP #1238
it looks really nice.... b4 the pic i think the sidemarker is overkill,,, but after i seen the pic,,, it looks very good.....

Thanks man im glad u like the final product...:biggrin:

really want this...great job on this mod. can you set the brightness from VAG-COM??

U can if u change ur city lights to fog light wiring, then u can change the light brightness with Vagcom.

Or u can order these with dimmers, and when ur driving during the day they will be at 80% and at night when the head lights come on the city lights dim to 50% at night driving.

me want...:drool:

Send me ur head lights bro......:headbang:

Looks pretty fly man! Tempted to send you mine.

Sweet thans man, this was allot of work but worth it IMO......Send me ur headlights....:thumbsup:

Ok, I have to admit... that looks dead sexy. :thumbsup:

Yeah i think so too man..........:wub: