GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

detailer in seattle area (king county)

vertigo-defunct

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
TR golf gti mk5 07
hu people. i think there are on thread about detailer in the PNW reagon thread. i am sorry if this is a repeat. (i think it is not a repeat). well i am looking for a detailer shop around seattle or maybe further out. i have not wash my car from nov because of the rain and the cold. so i am looking for a detailer shop so that its washed polished and waxed. clean and shine. any info?

vertigo-defunct

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
TR golf gti mk5 07
tq. i try to contact them. i heard they r good with thier tint. dono about thier ditail. should be good too right?

heftylefty

golfmkv elitist -_-
ive seen them detail my friends car, looked good. his car is silver so its hard to tell how truely good they are. but if their detailing is as good as their tint jobs then i wouldnt hesitate to go to them at all.

isdereks

Ready to race!
If Accutint's customer service is any testament to the quality of their detailing work, I don't think you can go wrong with them. I've made two trips to to have my car tinted twice (second time because some dirt caught between the felt and window left a scratch) and was very happy with their service.

As soon as the weather clears a little I'll have my car detailed.