GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Delta Region Autocross Event .:R Content

lar32

Ready to race!
Photos taken from the Delta Region AutoX page: http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e96/TurboGTI03/09-27-09%20delta%20autox/

My buddy's TR

I think after a few more events running with stock suspension, I'm going to invest in some good coilovers. Hopefully, it will get rid of some of the body roll. This event really cleared any doubts I had on purchasing the R32. The car performed great (wasn't the fastest), but was a blast to drive.

Last edited:

SlyRbbt

GFY
Car(s)
MKV .:R32
Nice brother, how did you and your buddy perform? The TR's stance is looking mighty fine. What C/Os are you thinking about? Use your resources and don't be afraid to ask the important questions because new suspension bits are no small investment.

lar32

Ready to race!
My buddy, I believe, ran a 36.9xx raw time which was fastest time for the touring class.
I ran a 38.4xx, best time. The times ranged from 30.xxx(the little go-kart things)to 41.xxx. So I did alright for my first time, but I saw plenty room for improvement.

I'm leaning towards the FK coilovers, just because it fits my budget better, and I really don't want to mess with dampening or anything.