GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Deer Hunter

Packer GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm a deer hunter and am wondering what would be the best way to transport a deer. I thought about buying a sled and throwing the deer in the sled and the. The hatch but that could get messy. Do people recommend installing a hitch. I could get a deer carrier that slides into the hitch then.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Murder.............

..........MURDER.

jmul54

Ready to race!
Put a hitch on and buy a flip rack....its no bigger then a bike rack on the back.

jmul54

Ready to race!

Packer GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I had an F150 but was sick of the shitty gas mileage. I'm leaning towards a hitch but want one that is hidden. The GTI fits my ice shack perfectly :)! There is nothing this car can't do!

green hell

Ready to race!
blue tarp in the boot. buddy of mine could get a deer in the trunk of his cavalier.

snowsled

Ready to race!
Nobody you hunt with has a truck? I wouldn't want to ride around in a closed car with a dead stinking deer carcass, and I sure wouldn't want that smell lingering in my car.

Or, as mentioned above, you could do it like we do Elk, skin it and quarter it, load the parts into a big cooler with ice. Heck with a whitetail you wouldn't even need a very big cooler, should fit in the hatch no problem. Besides, the meat will taste better if you skin it and scrape the fat off right away.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

butchered by autocorrecr