GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

deAutokey License played led's flickering.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Each bulb for me lasts around 3-4 months.

Rohanq35

Passed Driver's Ed
Update: The stock bulbs are on, and aren't going out yet. So basically there isn't anything wrong with the housing, maybe just something wrong with the led's.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
I have tried the stock bulbs too and never had an issue. It has to be the LEDs

Goingnowherefast

Go Kart Champion
Mine are either out or blinking, they can't seem to make up their mind half the time

Alex08T

Ready to race!
I haven't had them blink really, they blinked a little bit and then went out permanently.

Mkvatic

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah same thing here the stock bulbs work no issues whatsoever. No flickering and they are both on. The solder joints are very weak on deautokeys leds, Take it apart and I bet one component is going to be broken off of the circuit board. This has been my issues 4/4 times already.

Rohanq35

Passed Driver's Ed
Damn, that sucks! I understand the lifetime warranty, but why not just make better solder joints so you don't have to keep replacing them over and over!?

Alex08T

Ready to race!
^^^at this point I'm kinda hoping they will give us housings. It's such a pain to keep replacing them.

deAutoKey

Ready to race!
I sent this to the owners, you are saying deAutoLEDs are doing this or any LED as they said they have not heard of this many issues brought to their attention under their warranty claims, the VW sends high voltage to the LEDs, and the heat can cause issues, but their LEDs hold up well.

If you can give me your name/email they can look into the issue you had and see what happened, and if it was a batch issue.

Thank you

VEE-DUBBER

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
CW 09 Gti
Mine plate leds flicker as well, but i have to say you guys at deautokey have the best customer service in the industry, and I am a customer for life. I will have my warranty/replacement bulbs tomorrow.

Alex08T

Ready to race!
Pm sent deautokey

Alex08T

Ready to race!
They sent you 5? I only get one haha