GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Death to the bees

A_Bowers

So, I come home today and notice these holes in my front porch column. Did a bit of research, Find out about Carpenter Bees. So, after a bit of "how-too'ing" on google, wasp killer and carb cleaner were busted out and I started evictions pronto.

Maniacal laugh!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A_Bowers

The females are the only ones who sting but they don't come out of the hive.

But they can do damage like termites. Immediate death to these things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A_Bowers

Update. Had another victim this morning, was able to get my flashlight out and check out the holes they bored into the wood.

Amazing how smooth and perfectly round the holes are. Got a few more free loaders to kill off, then it's cooks pest control and then plug the holes.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I am deathly afraid of bees. When they come around, I scream like a schoolgirl at a Justin Bieber concert and run away. It's pathetic.

Thanks for taking out a few of those asshats for me. Death to the bees!

A_Bowers

I am deathly afraid of bees. When they come around, I scream like a schoolgirl at a Justin Bieber concert and run away. It's pathetic.

Thanks for taking out a few of those asshats for me. Death to the bees!

Same way here.

I can't stand stinging insects.

I work outside and they are a constant problem. Always got a can of raid handy.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Same way here.

I can't stand stinging insects.

I work outside and they are a constant problem. Always got a can of raid handy.

Glad I'm not alone. It has made for some fun occurrences though. People don't know what to make of a grown man screaming and running.

A_Bowers

Glad I'm not alone. It has made for some fun occurrences though. People don't know what to make of a grown man screaming and running.

I know what you mean.

I've worked in steel mills, foundrys and currently work in substations up to 500kV. Stuff like that doesn't really bother me. It's the thing with a brain actively seeking to harm me that I have a problem with.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I know what you mean.

I've worked in steel mills, foundrys and currently work in substations up to 500kV. Stuff like that doesn't really bother me. It's the thing with a brain actively seeking to harm me that I have a problem with.

Haha!! Yeah, the fact a living being would lay down its life to torture me is quite upsetting.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
got stung on my big toe yesterday... i was having a cigarette outside barefoot, went to go put my sandals on and walk in the house, as soon as i slipped my foot into the sandal it stung me... must have been under the strap or something. im mildly allergic so my big tow looks like an alien currently lol

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
got stung on my big toe yesterday... i was having a cigarette outside barefoot, went to go put my sandals on and walk in the house, as soon as i slipped my foot into the sandal it stung me... must have been under the strap or something. im mildly allergic so my big tow looks like an alien currently lol

It's a sign. Those bastards serve the dark lord.

Worst part is your allergy just got worse.

A_Bowers

I was killing them last night, had the front door open just in case I needed to make a quick exit, and as I was spraying a moth landed on my arm and I freaked out. I mean spazz out bad.

I wish my wife had been recording that. It would have made a nice gif