GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Daytona Track Event December 8-10, 2017

Feffman

Ready to race!
Daytona Track Event December 8-10, 2017 with MVP Track Time

Hi All:

MVP Track Time is pleased to announce our first annual “MVP Winter Escape” December 8-10, 2017 at Daytona International Speedway (Yes, that Daytona!). I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event with value added entry fees. Our run group format of Novice, Intermediate and Advanced offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock.

Below you will find our 2017 Daytona track date, subject to possible revision as 2017 progresses.

December 8-10, 2017: Daytona International Speedway (Daytona, FL) – 1st Annual ”MVP Winter Escape”

Registration for MVP Track Time event at Daytona is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration for our 2017 track events at your choice of the links below:

Please feel free to join us at Daytona in 2017 for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you in sunny, warm Daytona in December. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Attachments

• Daytona Road Course.jpg
    Daytona Road Course.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 175