GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Daily Wordle Flex thread

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I stared and stared and stared. Didn't think of the word naturally, I was just fumbling with blocks to see what fit.

Wordle 292 5/6

πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Wordle 292 5/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It seems like not many try it this way. I use two words to take out all the vowels and common consonants to then go from there. Anyone else do this?

AM407

Autocross Champion
Wordle 292 5/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

It seems like not many try it this way. I use two words to take out all the vowels and common consonants to then go from there. Anyone else do this?
My wife does that. She starts with the same two words every day. Probably good strategy, but seems to me like not as much fun.

I like choosing a new starting word every day and then just seeing where it takes me.

Wordle 292 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜🟩🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I usually just start with a new word every day. I try not to use the same one. If I get a yellow letter I try to never use it in the same spot again, but sometimes have to. If I get a green I always try to use it in the same spot again with every new word. I also try to never use greyed out letters so I'm always using new letters.

Basically use antiwordle rules, but on wordle.

1649349167446.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wordle 292 5/6

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That's what I do. I use the same first word every day (three vowels and two common consonants) and if it gives me enough of a clue, I just carry on from there. If my first guess falls flat, I have a second word I'll use with the last two vowels and three more common consonants.

In the event that the second one falls flat, I have yet another word with only consonants. I've actually found the secret word this way ONCE. No yellows or greens at all with my first two guesses, and the secret word ended up being my usual all-consonant last-ditch third guess.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
J
That's what I do. I use the same first word every day (three vowels and two common consonants) and if it gives me enough of a clue, I just carry on from there. If my first guess falls flat, I have a second word I'll use with the last two vowels and three more common consonants.

In the event that the second one falls flat, I have yet another word with only consonants. I've actually found the secret word this way ONCE. No yellows or greens at all with my first two guesses, and the secret word ended up being my usual all-consonant last-ditch third guess.
Just out of curiosity, what words do you use? I use fruit and alone.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
J

Just out of curiosity, what words do you use? I use fruit and alone.

Arise is always my first word, cloud or clout is my second (aloud also works if I ping a green A with my first guess), and nymph is my all-consonant word.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It certainly did at the end. I really need to take more time with this game as I spend roughly two to three minutes max. How about the rest of you?

Wordle 293 6/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I was able to find every letter in my first 2 words!!!

Wordle 293 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩