GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Custom Spoiler Extension (Gathering Interest)

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
Nardo is gorgeous, a good friend has an ap1 s2k painted Nardo gray (with CF fenders and hardtop) and I absolutely love it. It's not fast by any means but boy is it ridiculously fun on back roads

Edit: The Raptor was actually another friend's new vehicle, he traded his facelift GTI for it and came by to surprise me

IMG_20200929_195015.jpgIMG_20210102_145557__01.jpg

Last edited:

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Have you considered offering these without the powder coating? If you ever decide to offer a Sportwagen/Alltrack version I would paint it body color.

reverend_sean

Go Kart Champion
(To everyone who was a part of the first round, I haven’t forgotten about refunding the difference in cost since we got to 10 orders! I am still waiting for a few of you to install and give some feedback 😉
To those who have installed and sent me some pics, I’ll be reaching out via PM to confirm your preferred method of reimbursement.)
You can skip my refund too. Thanks for the work you did to get this going!

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT
@Chet Ubetcha - I think all GTI/R's have the side spoiler things on the rear windows, which your spoiler takes into account and has clearance for. Will you also offer the same cutout/clearance for the wagon version for those of us with the R wagon side spoiler things?

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
@Chet Ubetcha - I think all GTI/R's have the side spoiler things on the rear windows, which your spoiler takes into account and has clearance for. Will you also offer the same cutout/clearance for the wagon version for those of us with the R wagon side spoiler things?
I would likely be leaving clearance for the side trim pieces. That way whether they’re present or not it fits without any issue 👍🏻