GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1713533794820.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
already have more chores than time. The only chance of fun is if I do oil in Comet. I will reward myself with drive (Sunday should be OK weather). Mrs Mud did bring home a package of Italian sausage and rolls so some nice grilled sandwiches will be a treat (+slaw)

next wknd is two concerts and I just found out for the real one the Clarinet player is someone I really like (Don Byron)

Last edited:

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Picking up my suppressor from the gun shop. Approved in 40 hours. Will try it out Sunday. My buddy 2 years ago had to wait a year to get his. At least the gov is doing something right for once.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
8-10 miles? You a runner?
Mountain biker too?!
Yeah, most of my events are ultramarathons or trail/mountain running races. Mountain bike is mostly just for some cross-training.

Edit: Runner is a strong term. I mostly power hike up any serious elevation and run the flats and descents haha.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Who's doing anything fun this weekend?
OBGYN today.
Detailed my dads truck yesterday
Detailing a MK7 on Sunday
Getting my dog groomed tomorrow
Maybe I'll get half past tipsy if I get a chance to crack open some of this New Glarus brew my aunt brought me from Wisconsin last weekend.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Brewery anniversary celebration tomorrow. Plus tomorrow is tomorrow naaamsayin
oh yes, the urge to email clients 'happy holiday' with my replies is strong lol

happy holiday!

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Yeah, most of my events are ultramarathons or trail/mountain running races. Mountain bike is mostly just for some cross-training.

Edit: Runner is a strong term. I mostly power hike up any serious elevation and run the flats and descents haha.
Runner is definitely generic... I'm not distance guy... the most I'll run is 3-5k in prep for a mile race, but that's far for a sprinter.
Drop your best times lol.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Runner is definitely generic... I'm not distance guy... the most I'll run is 3-5k in prep for a mile race, but that's far for a sprinter.
Drop your best times lol.
On a good day, when I'm trying, I can do like an 8:15 mile. But I rarely run speed days anymore and I just tend to maintain a 10:00 to 12:00 minute pace on my weekday maintenace runs.

My best 50k is an 8:12:56 with about 4,000 feet of elevation gain. That time was about 50 minutes faster than the last time I had done that event a couple of years prior.

Last edited: