GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'd be willing to send $3 PayPal.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm sure Jay would fix it for $3 paypal from every member if he had the access.

I'd gladly pay $3 to keep this sinking ship afloat. I can't imagine going back to VWVortex. The horror. I'd have to get a tattoo and a vape.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Acadias dns ad blocker isn't fixing the database errors. I want my $3 back

bbb9255b-6556-461a-9cd3-ff18dff6ee6d_text.gif

cb1111

uBlock Origin + Firefox, and DNS Adblocker (PiHole, or AdGuard if you're not overly tech savy)

maybe it means the spammers are getting it too at least?
Right - but what happened in the last couple of days? The site has been awfully wonky - to the point of me trying to decide if it has been hacked

Or maybe it is a ploy by @jay745 to get me off the board without banning me.....

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I'm sure Jay would fix it for $3 paypal from every member if he had the access.

I'd gladly pay $3 to keep this sinking ship afloat. I can't imagine going back to VWVortex. The horror. I'd have to get a tattoo and a vape.
The vortex is actually active for the mk8

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
457.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Good luck finding the MK8 forum with like 300 subforums...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
CSB: Saw The Postal Service and Death Cab For Cutie live last night. Awesome show. Nice to see thousands of people my age bopping around and rocking and staying up late. WE STILL GOT IT.
Going to see them this weekend. I guess poor Ben Gibbard has to stay on stage the whole time, huh? Was there any encore set(s)?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
New tires showed up already. It took less than 24 hours from order to delivered.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Going to see them this weekend. I guess poor Ben Gibbard has to stay on stage the whole time, huh? Was there any encore set(s)?
Yep he powers through it effortlessly. Actually a couple other Death Cab guys help support the Postal Service set, and Jenny Lewis is there too! Yes PS did an encore set that's worth staying for. Opening act (Slow Pulp) was good too. Super awesome show. The bands sound as good or better than they ever have.

Last edited: