GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Got roasted today. Was in line at a restaurant and the little girl in front of me (maybe 4?) dropped her coloring book. I playfully said “Oops! You better pick that up before I color in it!” She gave me full on stink eye, carefully grabbed her book, then grabbed her mom’s leg. Said “mommy that old guy said he was going to color in my book.” She laughed.

I’m 40. And not that much gray hair thank you very much. Fucking roasted by a 4-year-old 😤

Turn 40 this year. My 9 year old daughter said I wasn't hip and cool. The struggle out there is real. Bet.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
CSB

On my way home yesterday and was going to hit book sale at local small town library (after freaking out slightly cause crowds on Saturday). Get in car and damn it's nice. Radio person sez "hey Mud, go out and enjoy this afternoon cause it's real nice and may rain tomorrow"

drive home, invite Mrs Mud out for Pizza/Hike. She sez yes. On the way I tell her "I'm going to stop and get ice-cream"

pretty good evening

Pizza: All spinach & 1/2 sausage white
Ice-cream: Bittersweet choc/Heath

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
And yeah last year I had a 4 year old tell me I had a big belly like Santa.

Almost punted that little fucker
Jay's response:
"Get yo money up, not yo funny up"

Human weight reduction will also shorten lap times brah
(satirelloydrule:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Human weight reduction will also shorten lap times brah
(satirelloydrule:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )
You're not wrong. So damn hard nowadays. Up until I was 30 I had a 6pack and barely an ounce of fat on me without even trying. Now I gain a pound for every beer I drink

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Freedom page 1776!

likkleindian

Go Kart Newbie
Funeral yesterday for my dad's dad. Always the jokester, he fuckin passed on April 1st at 98 years old. Roughly 3 years after his wife/my grandmother. Learned some stuff I didn't know about him so that's pretty cool, largely childhood stuff like fleeing China at a young age to come to the USA, surviving a bad fire that put him in the hospital for a year, and then a career at RCA as an engineer that spanned his lifetime. I didn't really get to spend a ton of time with my paternal grandparents, but I'm glad they aren't suffering or lonely at this point.

dying isn't a transition. It's fucking death. It sucks, but it's the end of experiencing the loneliness of losing someone you love. The notion that paradise is the next step after life makes life entirely worthless, and I hate that viewpoint. If you look for meaning in your life, but then follow it up with 'well now I'm gonna fuck off to the clouds to be with people who died before me and it'll be like a free pass at Disney', why the fuck would you bother doing anything with life at all? If I were sure that something less shitty than life was actually going to be an option and all I had to do is die, I'd fucking neck myself ASAP. I get that it comforts people who are still living and helps some of them deal with the loss, but I can't help but feel that it also cheapens the magic of life and what we do with the time we've got.

got some Bojangles while in VA which is always appreciated, we don't have them in PA anymore and I fucking love fried chicken. Around 9 hours of driving total, which is a lot for a single day but it was nice to see some family that I don't often see and catch up a little.

It doesn't feel like froggo day, but at least it's halfway through the week.
Sorry for your loss but a little curious why you referred to your grandfather (actual bloodline) as dad's dad but his wife (marriage) as grandmother?

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Sorry for your loss but a little curious why you referred to your grandfather (actual bloodline) as dad's dad but his wife (marriage) as grandmother?
Mainly because I also lost my grandmother on my mom's side a couple years ago, and I don't always do the best with consistency in descriptors. I guess I should've said maternal/paternal throughout.

I'm adopted, so no blood relation to anybody.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Has anyone else noticed all the pics of the eclipse are photo-shopped?

Look at the layers Sheeple!

:)
My neighbor kinda force-gifted me a spare pair of glasses. I was rather pleased with myself and the pinhole projector, but it was a cool thing to see once in a while. Who knows, maybe it'll get some people just the slightest bit interested in space.

It's easy to lose sight of just how large the world is, how there's so many people everywhere just doing regular life stuff with some different little bits here and there, and by extension causes me to wonder what's out beyond what human eyes have seen/experienced. To the best of human knowledge the universe is infinite, and it'd be so cool to see what kind of wonders exist beyond our little rock.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nah, not hours, like 30-45 minutes, so more of a warm start issue. Been tracking it for a while here:

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...-thats-fun-still-not-fixed-apparently.441217/

This thread over at the "other forum" describes it almost exactly, with post #36 explaining it pretty well:

https://www.vwvortex.com/threads/ha...50&nested_view=1&sortby=oldest#post-115965950
Have you checked residential fuel pressure? Being shorter intervals only means your leak or fuel pump damage is worse than normal.

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
It's easy to lose sight of just how large the world is, how there's so many people everywhere just doing regular life stuff with some different little bits here and there, and by extension causes me to wonder what's out beyond what human eyes have seen/experienced. To the best of human knowledge the universe is infinite, and it'd be so cool to see what kind of wonders exist beyond our little rock.
This is my line of thinking when it comes to spending money on shit I don't need (car stuff usually)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Mainly because I also lost my grandmother on my mom's side a couple years ago, and I don't always do the best with consistency in descriptors. I guess I should've said maternal/paternal throughout.

I'm adopted, so no blood relation to anybody.

My dad was adopted and we have tried to get his records releases from PA but they are sealed apparently. Like WTF. My step mom was adopted in DE and she found her birth parents in a day or 2.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
This is my line of thinking when it comes to spending money on shit I don't need (car stuff usually)

No luggage rack on a hearse young
Man!!