GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
is this not just an is38 on a tiguan?
Sounds like a no, true drivetrain swap for the superior block, internals, transmission etc! pretty sauce

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
is this not just an is38 on a tiguan?

Nope. Tiguans have B-Cycle EA888.3, which is pretty different from the standard ones. That's a full drivetrain swap.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

king1138

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2012 VW Golf GTI
Going to see the northern part of Yellowstone tomorrow (park not fully open yet sadly).
Hopeful that my apptmnt this coming friday with ortho doctor has a positive outlook and I can get back to more physically demanding exercise (jumping and throwing for track and field) soon.

Thanks for listening to my ted talk. Hope y'all had a nice weekend.
Wow, you're up in my neck of the woods! Most people don't even acknowledge the existence of Wyoming except for Yellowstone...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Wow, you're up in my neck of the woods! Most people don't even acknowledge the existence of Wyoming except for Yellowstone...
the Bear Tooth is one of my absolute favorite drives.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Nope. Tiguans have B-Cycle EA888.3, which is pretty different from the standard ones. That's a full drivetrain swap.

Is this true of Gen 1 and 1.5 Tigs as well?

edit: GF has a gen 1.5 Tig, but I'm pretty certain MY is 2017 which might make things awk? Her intake tube looks the same as my Mk6.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
My sweet but dumb father in law is always leaving his lights on or his windows down on his truck. I always tell him when i notice and he never learns. Guess whos windows down while its pissing rain out and guess who is gonna sleep like a baby tonight

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
Saw plenty of wildlife in what's open of Yellowstone today (northern part)
Bison
Elk
Coyotes
Fox
Bighorn sheep (wooo!)

No bears
Saw the hot springs
Would love to come back in the summer. Maybe one year I'll road trip a lot of the national parks (grand tetons, yosemite, grand canyon, redwood forest)