GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I fit in all cars, I'm little.

Any older used cars would have to be significantly under my limit because of the maintenance.

Should have been more clear that 45k is my budget if the car still has warranty left.

I was looking up Type R's earlier, I saw one that was 59k. Numerous others at 50k+. Reaching back past 2020 the prices are more reasonable but then it's the limit of what I would spend and you're right into the maintenance especially since I would want to drive the shit out of it.
I'd wait a few months. Car sales are plummeting and they'll be selling for under MSRP next year with cheaper financing.

It serves all the morons that ran out and financed cars at 5 to 30k over MSRP.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
one vote for old cool car/truck.

You can get a bunch of old car for $15-25K, tax and insurance are low. Since it's going to be an addition the reliability of an older vehicle is less important. Fall is the best time to buy old since many people put them away for the season. The GTI is daily and fun. They're quick as you need to be on the street.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Screenshot_20231121_120612_Chrome.jpg
this guy bought a 304 stainless billet shift knob so i can burn a reserve shift pattern into my palm in the FL summer.

What an idiot.

king1138

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2012 VW Golf GTI
this guy bought a 304 stainless billet shift knob so i can burn a reserve shift pattern into my palm in the FL summer.

What an idiot.
I used to have a B&M metal shifter handle in a third gen Camaro with t-tops. The t-tops would magnify the heat from the sun and heat up that shifter to molten magma temps. I had to keep a rag in the console to shift on sunny days, even in the winter. Do not recommend.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I used to have a B&M metal shifter handle in a third gen Camaro with t-tops. The t-tops would magnify the heat from the sun and heat up that shifter to molten magma temps. I had to keep a rag in the console to shift on sunny days, even in the winter. Do not recommend.
I had a titanium knob on my STI. No sunroof, so wasn't too bad.

I have no sunroof and rarely drive the car anymore and it's garaged, so shouldn't be too awful, but yeah, I'm still an idiot.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
My raceseng knobs never got to a point of being unbearable. I had BFI before that and the coin they tape onto it felt like it would get twice as hot as the knob.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
We need t tops, targa tops and pop up up and down headlights back!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R