GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Bros Celebrate Our Creator And Lord, Danzig

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
Their mk8 tunes are getting really high marks and positive reviews so far 🤷‍♂️. Although it will be interesting to see if the cause of this guy's issue ends up being the tune, or hardware. Could be rings, injectors, who knows.
Huh, go figure. Yeah, it'll be curious to see what comes of it -- New platform I'm sure brings its' own unexpected stuff, makes me glad the mk7 stuff is fairly well known at this point.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
034... found the issue.

I've yet to read a review of their parts what doesn't turn sour in 6 months or less.
Who knows. No one has any logs to post of any of the tunes so we don't know who's actually doing a good job with the tunes, who's riding the limiters, who's numbing the knock sensors, etc. And we don't know if any of the mk8 parts are predisposed to early failure like the 19+ Continental injectors in the mk7. That's why I'm not in a rush to tune yet. Let some more fuck-ups happen and see where it lands. We all probably remember when APR was first to the mk7 tuning scene and they got caught up in the early '15 turbo issues.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I got reported for having suicidal thoughts on reddit today.

I asked someone if diablo 4 had a loot filter after yesterdays patch.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
Who knows. No one has any logs to post of any of the tunes so we don't know who's actually doing a good job with the tunes, who's riding the limiters, who's numbing the knock sensors, etc. And we don't know if any of the mk8 parts are predisposed to early failure like the 19+ Continental injectors in the mk7. That's why I'm not in a rush to tune yet. Let some more fuck-ups happen and see where it lands. We all probably remember when APR was first to the mk7 tuning scene and they got caught up in the early '15 turbo issues.
Yeah, which makes me curious to get some of the OS stuff and see what's going on behind the scenes on my car. Even if I don't immediately start on an OS tune, I'd like to learn more and see what's going on.

Nerds weaponizing shit like this is annoying, but not surprising. It's a shame for people who are actually a risk.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Yeah, which makes me curious to get some of the OS stuff and see what's going on behind the scenes on my car. Even if I don't immediately start on an OS tune, I'd like to learn more and see what's going on.
Definitely. The OS ability on the mk7 is one of the main things I’m sad about giving up. Extremely powerful and can arm users with so much knowledge.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

Report the "help" message you received and apparently they get banned. I think I received one for replying to a meme with a harmless related meme.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Because I've been absent since Sunday.

Shoulder surgery: 0/10, would not recommend.
I have some minor shoulder instability, it's just been that way my whole life, to the point where if I move either one quickly in the wrong way they can dislocate. It's slowly gotten worse as I age, but does get better when I do my PT like I'm supposed to. Everyone that I've talked to said to not do any surgery on them unless you like blow them out, since the recovery is brutal.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
My shoulder's been giving me problems since I used it alongside my neck and face to wrap up the suspension install (I was holding other shit with my hands and legs). But it doesn't help that my work requires regular lifting of decent sized printers and other equipment. Really teaches you to pick things up in a "proper" way

I have some minor shoulder instability, it's just been that way my whole life, to the point where if I move either one quickly in the wrong way they can dislocate. It's slowly gotten worse as I age, but does get better when I do my PT like I'm supposed to. Everyone that I've talked to said to not do any surgery on them unless you like blow them out, since the recovery is brutal.

That sounds about as un-fun as possible as it is

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My shoulder's been giving me problems since I used it alongside my neck and face to wrap up the suspension install (I was holding other shit with my hands and legs).
Uh what?

Can you PayPal @riceburner $3 to make a crude stick figure drawing of wtf you were doing?

Saabingti

Autocross Champion

So you just live with dislocating shoulders? No thanks, man. I've dislocated twice, and both times were the worst pain I've ever felt. Get that repair done, the recovery isn't that bad.