GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
MK2 what? Cabrio? It’s hard to find a rolling shell that’s not rotted to all get out under 7k. Never mind something running.
no such thing as a mk2 cabby smh

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
It's hard to find good mussels where I'm at. Garlic and butter make them delicious, I've never had them with red sauce. How were they prepared?
Garlic and butter, I have nothing to compare them with but the folks I was with said they were good

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
White MK2 GTI :love:

I know nothing about it though, potential trader (who i've met personally and was a cool dude) hasn't given me any info yet. So, completely TBD.

Obvs, having a MK2 daily driver is almost completely out of the question, but then again its probably the most sensible DD one could ever ask for; it's what it was designed to be lol

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
I had mussels for the first time last night. Definitely on the weird side, decent though. Not sure if I'd order them again
I got really into cooking mussels at home for a while, until one day I overcooked a few and the little guy in there kinda popped out and it turned me off. Maybe I’ll revisit it.

Garlic + butter + white wine.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
and NO VINEGAR

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Yeah def no vinegar with your mussels. A small squeeze of lemon may be appropriate if you want to add some acidity.

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
White MK2 GTI :love:

I know nothing about it though, potential trader (who i've met personally and was a cool dude) hasn't given me any info yet. So, completely TBD.

Obvs, having a MK2 daily driver is almost completely out of the question, but then again its probably the most sensible DD one could ever ask for; it's what it was designed to be lol
Who is it?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Almost forgot I had a dentist appointment this morning. I set my alarm last night without even thinking about it. I was snoozing it this morning. The alarm went off a 2nd time and it randomly popped into my head that my appointment was in 35 minutes. Made it just in time.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
More exciting news...the valve controller for my exhaust arrives today. We'll see what kind of a difference having the valves opened 100%, and all the time, makes.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

jay745

Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
'john action' - at this point i have no idea if he was just tickling my johnson or not
His is real nice, no clue what it's like mechanically but if it's in good shape buy it now. Let me know in 6 months when you Riceburner that one

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just learned that paint jobs are much, much cheaper than i thought. Apparently maaco paint jobs can be cheap as ~$500 to $1000.

I have no idea how true that is. But if it is maybe ill paint my b5 nogaro blue after all and keep it.
I'd go look at some of those $500 to $1000 paint jobs.

Just wrap it with a good wrap. We know you aren't going to keep all that long anyways.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
wednesdaymydudeswide (1).jpg