GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I loved the engine in the V-6 Camry I had a few years ago. With a supercharger it'd have been hilarious... 5.0 hunter on the highway.
The same motor in a 5500 pound truck leaves so much to be desired

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
You guys deleting the wiper, are you removing the motor components too or just the arm? What's all that crap weigh?
I took everything out, and I didn't feel like putting the plastic interior piece so my hatch is bare. I had broken a bunch of plastics taking it off and I just didn't care to put it back on. Motor is maybe 2-4lbs, hatch interior piece maybe 5-6lbs?

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
That’s why Toyotas never die…they have no soul!’

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Had a Taco as a rental in PA like a month ago. It was indeed not very spirited in any way, but got the job done haha.
Yeah. Mine is tuned and still completely boring. Makes me sick every time I drive it because it's the most expensive vehicle I've ever owned and just don't like it.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah. Mine is tuned and still completely boring. Makes me sick every time I drive it because it's the most expensive vehicle I've ever owned and just don't like it.

Doesn't have $100k in it yet.

On the upside, www.isthe100kTacorunning.com is not necessary. We just know it is.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You guys deleting the wiper, are you removing the motor components too or just the arm? What's all that crap weigh?
Remove motor, shaft protrudes glass. Plug the washer line and hope i never hit it on accident lol

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
It did feel like a large vehicle to me though. I owned a couple of S-10s back in the day and miss that size of compact truck. I've been eyeing the Maverick and also keeping an eye on the rumor mill regarding the Stout return.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
2jnoshit-swap tacomas

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Is the 100kmk6 running today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It'll probably run forever though. It's on for some cars to be boring.