GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
my bawstin story is going to a bruins game about 6 years ago and sitting in the cheap seats with all the southies and when the 4 year olds came out to do their thing between the first and second periods, some guy just yelled SOMEBODY FAHKIN HIT SOMEBODY ALREADY at the kids when they were struggling to meader around the ice

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
my bawstin story is going to a bruins game about 6 years ago and sitting in the cheap seats with all the southies and when the 4 year olds came out to do their thing between the first and second periods, some guy just yelled SOMEBODY FAHKIN HIT SOMEBODY ALREADY at the kids when they were struggling to meader around the ice
Sounds about right

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
What part of central NJ @torga ?

I have a vendor that comes from Runnemede, NJ I can ask him. I also work with a guy we call Jersey Mike who is from NJ.

I try to avoid NJ as much as I can.
Around Edison is where we'll mainly be, so Runnemede is a bit far out. Though, we haven't totally planned out our week so we may end up in Philly for a day.

That is stupid. I can see why people who work in the city would rather just live in the city and take public transportation or walk/bike.
That's where I'm at right now. I cannot stand driving anywhere these days and public transit takes care of 90% of my needs and isn't a big hit, timewise. I fill up my gas tank once every 2 months, if that.
Driving to work is 30-45min one way, or taking a bus is 45-55min one way. Cheap price to pay to not have to sit in nuts to butts traffic.
In the back of my head, I've even been considering selling the car. It's paid off, but between parking fees, insurance and gas I'm dumping $3,600+ into the privilege of owning a car in a city I hate to drive in.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Joys of a fly over state, people assume that I live in Minneapolis when I’m actually in a second tier suburb.

Two dipshits on our fair forum here were bold enough to use this assumption as the basis of their “attacks” on my, uh, political leanings? That was quite fun.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
20221208_124656.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.