GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Not the Cramps....I am not sure who's, they all kinda sound alike to me. Not a song I like. Last time I heard it was on Family Guy. One day then a four day wknd with little planned except cooking a nice dinner and putting snows on little zoomie. I may change oil on the plow truck because I got a sale priced filter when I had to go to a parts store chain doing a favor for a friend.

Yeah, I haven't listened to the Cramps version in a long time. After further review I will go with the Ramones. The live version that UB posted isn't very good though. The studio version is much better.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Dude , you have a Mexican mother in law living at your house and you're eating taco bell. I would be asking her to cook authentic mexican dishes every day.

Are you implying that a taco with a shell made out of Doritos isn't an authentic Mexican dish?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Dude , you have a Mexican mother in law living at your house and you're eating taco bell. I would be asking her to cook authentic mexican dishes every day.
Couldnt agree more and we do have authentic mexican dishes pretty much daily unless i cook. For some reason, TB last night. Dissapointing.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
He needs to get a job as a mystery shopper for Taco Bell.
Best suggestion i have ever heard on these boards - forget the FCP euro warranty banter!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I had a craving for a pop tart earlier. I haven't had one in forever.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Couldnt agree more and we do have authentic mexican dishes pretty much daily unless i cook. For some reason, TB last night. Dissapointing.

Ban.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Are you implying that a taco with a shell made out of Doritos isn't an authentic Mexican dish?
LOL, Im not saying its bad , I like Taco Bell too. But if I had a mexican mother in law living with me I would take advantage of that , assuming of course shes a good cook

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Same here man haha
It was really just 1 kid I remember always yelling it. The same kid that offered me my first dime bag. I was too young and innocent to even know wtf it was at the time.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
CSB: I gotta drive to Berlin, CT (about 90 mins) to pick up a Christmas tree tomorrow. My wife wanted a very specific one that got popular on TikTok, and the Home Depot in Berlin was the closest that had it.

Guess what's right down the road?

Arby's. Fuck yeah.

Guess what's for lunch tomorrow?

Arby's. Fuck yeah.
Get the jalapeno poppers. They're surprisingly good. My wife says the motz sticks are excellent as well.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Get the jalapeno poppers. They're surprisingly good. My wife says the motz sticks are excellent as well.

Are the jalapeno poppers with cream cheese, or cheddar cheese?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Yeah, I haven't listened to the Cramps version in a long time. After further review I will go with the Ramones. The live version that UB posted isn't very good though. The studio version is much better.
Its punk rock, the worse it sounds the better it is.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
i can second this.

plus the buffalo chicken and ""pizza"" sliders

Status
Not open for further replies.