GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I think i might go out and out some miles on the mk6 today. I wanted to try and go hiking today but wasnt feeling it when I got out of bed this morning

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Did you download vampire survivors at midnight last night and end up playing until 3am too?

I did that last week.

I was going to clean my garage today (more like tidy it up from the last time I worked in it), but spent the day playing Vampire Survivors instead. Just came out of early access yesterday, and is like $4 on Steam.

Very simple premises, you just move your character and collect items/power ups whole killing hordes of monsters. The kind of game that would be great on mobile. Very addicting.

Got through the entire game. The very end game leaves a bit to be desired. You buff a character to farm gold, just so you can farm gold faster... It gets to a point where the game isn't even playable/being played, you start a level, take about 30 seconds to set up your character, then you just leave it running without touching it for hours.

But for $4, it's still an incredible value.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I think i might go out and out some miles on the mk6 today. I wanted to try and go hiking today but wasnt feeling it when I got out of bed this morning
I feel you, man. I hate it when that happens. I hope you have a nice drive and the gti behaves.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Went for a walk with the dog down to the water.

PXL_20221029_154446547.PORTRAIT.jpg

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
We have plans to meet up with our son and his boyfriend later today. Our son said when setting this up, that they have exciting news, and that both of them are excited to meet up with us…
🤔

So, we’re curious what’s going on there.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
We have plans to meet up with our son and his boyfriend later today. Our son said when setting this up, that they have exciting news, and that both of them are excited to meet up with us…
🤔

Maybe they're expecting a baby!!!

(j/k 🤣)

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
🤔

If it's marriage news obviously immediately suggest a pre-nup. Hear that goes over huge.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Marriage makes the most sense… that’s what lady phur and I keep coming back to… we’ll see.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
They both hate kids, so adoption is definitely not on the table.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Maybe they're getting a dog
They have both had cats in the past and it has gone poorly repeatedly. They seem to have learned their lesson on that. I don't think that a dog is in the picture, since they are more work than a cat (walks and such).

Also, our son just got a snake a few weeks ago.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
The wife and I went for a drive and I think I am going to take one of my crawlers out later for a hike. Have a few parts to upgrade my Ender 3 today arriving today as well, but I have to wait on the Amazon driver to get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.