GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It shouldn't be socially acceptable to ring a strangers doorbell or knock on their door anymore right? I treat it like getting a phone call from a number you don't know. If I'm not expecting you or if I have no idea who you are I'm not answering. I dunno how people can even go door to door anymore. I'd feel like a homeless person begging for money.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
It shouldn't be socially acceptable to ring a strangers doorbell or knock on their door anymore right? I treat it like getting a phone call from a number you don't know. If I'm not expecting you or if I have no idea who you are I'm not answering. I dunno how people can even go door to door anymore. I'd feel like a homeless person begging for money.
Grab a coat when you answer the door. Either you just got home, and it was a long day, or you're just leaving.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
For the purpose or solicitation, yes.(it shouldn't be, just for clarification)

Otherwise, no, it might be an actual emergency.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
This.

"Hey your car is on fire" isnt a message I'd want but also not one I'd want to miss

My neighbor recently knocked on my door to say pretty much just that.

"Might want to move your car, shits on fire, yo."

1651003860091.png

But yeah. If I know it's a door to door guy, I won't even bother answering. They'll come back like 3 fuckin' times. Get the hint. You can see two cars in the driveway. You can probably hear us. I sure as shit know you can hear my dog. If I didn't answer the first time, I don't want to talk to you.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
And thanks.

Y'all made me want to try some of this Balkan food, and then say you can't get any around here...

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
My neighbor recently knocked on my door to say pretty much just that.

"Might want to move your car, shits on fire, yo."

View attachment 247270

But yeah. If I know it's a door to door guy, I won't even bother answering. They'll come back like 3 fuckin' times. Get the hint. You can see two cars in the driveway. You can probably hear us. I sure as shit know you can hear my dog. If I didn't answer the first time, I don't want to talk to you.

Woah.. The hell even caused that fire to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.