GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Why not just get the b14 full coilovers?

Then you can set it to whatever height you want it to be
Not looking to go lower. Driveways out here are stupidly angled a lot of times, plus I do occasionally go camping. I also don't really want to raise it, so looking for stockish height.

Plus b14s are pricey compared to a set of B4/6s or 8s with springs from FCP. I already have the Bearded detailer lift kit from ages ago when I planned on lifting it with 16s and beefy tires. Though things changed and I don't go off road as often as before.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Once im sure the dtr6054 is good, probably sell it as well as the apr downpipe. As long as it pulls even a little stronger than the is38 i suppose ill be happy and call it good. Lol.
The less stock parts i have the less i will be enticed to ever sell the car....
hqdefault-1.jpg

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Not looking to go lower. Driveways out here are stupidly angled a lot of times, plus I do occasionally go camping. I also don't really want to raise it, so looking for stockish height.

Plus b14s are pricey compared to a set of B4/6s or 8s with springs from FCP. I already have the Bearded detailer lift kit from ages ago when I planned on lifting it with 16s and beefy tires. Though things changed and I don't go off road as often as before.
I forget not everyone looks at thier wheel gap and goes...ugh

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
I forget not everyone looks at thier wheel gap and goes...ugh
Honestly it's not too bad with the 17s on. When I had the 15s it looked weird. At least it's even and no weird gaps on the side.

Lower would be cool, but sounds like a pain in practice on a daily and dog hauler. Mainly why I haven't flipped the BES kit yet, speaking with him about it I guess quiet a few pair it with lowering springs and shocks for performance while maintaining stock height.

Probably have to swap out the rear though if I did that. I'd think a B8 would be topped out as the rear is just an insert that sits under the spring.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

CSB 2: UglyB Disses Jay's Sick Title - Doesn't Change It To Something Better All Weekend​

Poor showing by @uglybastard
Paypal me $3 for @jay745 worthy thread titles...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Happy mundane everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.