GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I have some friends that have a shop. But this place does free patches and it’s walking distance from my work. Not using them ever again unless I have to
Maybe bring it to them loose

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I was looking at that style but 5 spoke. I like them. Didn’t like them as much when I saw them on a wagon, but I’m still considering them. I’m in no rush to buy so I think I’m just going to hold out and see if I find a set of CCVs used.

I think I’d like to find a high polished directional wheel. But this scene doesn’t seem to be into polished wheels like the truckers and mini truckers are.View attachment 271976
Like the rotiform TMB?

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
We got another son tonight. Our son's signing ceremony was tonight. They are still planning a full-on wedding in September. I can’t imagine wanting to spend that much money on something like that.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Thanks guys!

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Awesome!! congrats to the Phur Phamily!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Yeah his disdain for wheels that aren't super light isnt unknown to me.

You guys are MK6 bros. You have to like Rotiforms/3SDMs, it's part of the MK6 culture. Like MK7s and Neuspeed/Konigs.

And it's nothing to do with the weight, I couldn't care less about the weight of my wheels. If I did, I'd use RPF1's, which have to be the absolute single most ugliest wheels available.

Status
Not open for further replies.