GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
It's a legit question

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah fall is great!!

1D51FB64-96AA-4F4A-A714-D1568B48FE31.jpeg

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Super cold here this morning. Lots of people driving around with frosted windows.

One of these fine people pulled out in front of me going about 10 mph, obviously having no idea I was there. I could tell they were going to roll through the stop sign so I gave them plenty of room to be dumb.

When I was about 3 feet behind them and we were doing 15 mph(I was coming down from 40) I just laid on the horn. They must have thought they were about to get hit because the driver immediately yanked the car onto the shoulder. When they recovered I gave them a friendly wave through the windshield. I would have waved out the window but it was still icy cold.

It wasn't even early. People round here just running stop signs at 8 am like there's no possibility of anyone coming. 😒

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Oh wow that sound fucking terrifying

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Batteries + salt water = bad time

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM (3).png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
And new ways to use the water they don’t have.

“Tesla’s emergency response guide says between 3,000 to 8,000 gallons of water are necessary to extinguish an EV fire. For gas-powered vehicles, it takes on average around 1,000 gallons of water to put out a fire.”

Status
Not open for further replies.