GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
CCV's are big time uggo be glad you cant get any.

my wheels were also backordered and it only took like 8 weeks to get them?

wasnt bad.
I’m a sucker for CCVs on a bagged wagon. But I like chonky wheels with bags for some reason

Attachments

• 57217E19-F772-446C-90F3-7F4780A27434.jpeg
    57217E19-F772-446C-90F3-7F4780A27434.jpeg
    761.3 KB · Views: 44
  • 41F389E9-3BC2-4BF4-A3B2-39D9D1FAEF5F.jpeg
    41F389E9-3BC2-4BF4-A3B2-39D9D1FAEF5F.jpeg
    810.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 6B68220E-6DC8-4084-865D-E61AD5B5E72A.png
    6B68220E-6DC8-4084-865D-E61AD5B5E72A.png
    4 MB · Views: 51

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
FWIW, I'm just pushing you to get any RS3 so I can live vicariously though you.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
FWIW, I'm just pushing you to get any RS3 so I can live vicariously though you.
Lol, I just wish I could look into the future a little bit. Tell me how long I'd have to wait for the right car or tell me when my car will be built. If I knew those answers I'd be able to make an informed decision. As it is now I feel like I'll grab a car just to get one and then the next week I'll end up finding the exact one I wanted. I got some people telling me to just get one and other people telling me to keep waiting and get exactly what I want. I'm kinda tired of looking for one and always talking about it. I'd rather be driving one. My heart was so set on turbo blue with the tech pack though. I dunno if I can get over that yet.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Sold another boat today though. Got a deposit and he's financed approved at least. Still got a little bit more to work out with him. That's #3 in the last month. It's nice when I get those double paychecks, my regular paycheck from my hours plus the commission.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
emailed Rotiform, several different websites, and a couple friends that own shops to try and track me down a set of Rotiform CCVs. No replies on anything. And it looks like rotiforms in general are really hard to find right now
They stopped making the CCV you're gonna need to find a used set

cb1111

Last week the chief medical officer and medical staff president ambushed me in a meeting to throw me under the bus for a project of mine that went live back in July last year. We had 3 months to get a new HIPPA compliant text and communications live. It's a normally a min 8 to 12 months. It took the hospital 24 month to get the last one working. I was responsible for the technical implementation, the clinical build, training, role out and support. Multiple people were responsible last time, I was PM for education and go live support for last system.

We got it live and working, but struggled the first month with bugs, but resolved them and we've pushed the vendor to make some huge improvements, with an aggressive monthly upgrade schedule. And mind you, these two assholes are why we were forced off the last system.

These two ass clowns ambush me in front of the CEO, CIO, CMIO, CNO and COO saying the system is terrible and doesn't work.

Luckily, I had my laptop, and while they were complaining, pulled up their accounts. One hadn't logged in since first day of go live in July, other one had never logged in.

I played along and acted concerned and asked for specifics on what they didn't like and even took notes. Then played dumb and said, there must be something wrong, it says one of you hasn't logged in for 7 months and the other never logged in. They back track and say it was other doctors on the med exec committee complaining. Pulled up everyone on MEC, only he guy that hadn't logged in for 7 months has ever logged in.

Then I went on the offensive and asked how people are texting with them and they admit to violating hippa on the daily. I got pretty nasty with them and just raked them over the coals about their complete lack of cooperation with any hospital projects and questioned why he'd even want to be the med president if he wasn't there to foster cooperation. I was probably out of line, but you guys know I get a little hot under the collar, so I wasn't surprised to have an invite to a 30 min meeting with the CEO this morning. I expected to be clearing out my desk.

Walked out with a $20k raise. That was unexpected.
Especially since you keep spelling HIPAA wrong.... :)

Congrats!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Sus, why is the writing right side up?
The Facebook robot dude is very against Australia. He forced the people into slavery. All day they turn everything that's upside down right side up. Vegemite is all he allows them to eat too.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Well. Fuck. That’s real cool of them to still have on their website.
buddy fitment industries said that gram lights made a 5x112 version of the wheels i got only to then tell me they do not make it after i ordered them lmao

as a matter of fact, it's still up for them!
1675299529121.png

Status
Not open for further replies.