GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Last week the chief medical officer and medical staff president ambushed me in a meeting to throw me under the bus for a project of mine that went live back in July last year. We had 3 months to get a new HIPPA compliant text and communications live. It's a normally a min 8 to 12 months. It took the hospital 24 month to get the last one working. I was responsible for the technical implementation, the clinical build, training, role out and support. Multiple people were responsible last time, I was PM for education and go live support for last system.

We got it live and working, but struggled the first month with bugs, but resolved them and we've pushed the vendor to make some huge improvements, with an aggressive monthly upgrade schedule. And mind you, these two assholes are why we were forced off the last system.

These two ass clowns ambush me in front of the CEO, CIO, CMIO, CNO and COO saying the system is terrible and doesn't work.

Luckily, I had my laptop, and while they were complaining, pulled up their accounts. One hadn't logged in since first day of go live in July, other one had never logged in.

I played along and acted concerned and asked for specifics on what they didn't like and even took notes. Then played dumb and said, there must be something wrong, it says one of you hasn't logged in for 7 months and the other never logged in. They back track and say it was other doctors on the med exec committee complaining. Pulled up everyone on MEC, only he guy that hadn't logged in for 7 months has ever logged in.

Then I went on the offensive and asked how people are texting with them and they admit to violating hippa on the daily. I got pretty nasty with them and just raked them over the coals about their complete lack of cooperation with any hospital projects and questioned why he'd even want to be the med president if he wasn't their to foster cooperation. I was probably out of line, but you guys know I get a little hot under the collar, so I wasn't surprised to have an invite to a 30 min meeting with the CEO this morning. I expected to be clearing out my desk.

Walked out with a $20k raise. That was unexpected.

/r/ThatHappened

j/k, congrats!

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Last week the chief medical officer and medical staff president ambushed me in a meeting to throw me under the bus for a project of mine that went live back in July last year. We had 3 months to get a new HIPPA compliant text and communications live. It's a normally a min 8 to 12 months. It took the hospital 24 month to get the last one working. I was responsible for the technical implementation, the clinical build, training, role out and support. Multiple people were responsible last time, I was PM for education and go live support for last system.

We got it live and working, but struggled the first month with bugs, but resolved them and we've pushed the vendor to make some huge improvements, with an aggressive monthly upgrade schedule. And mind you, these two assholes are why we were forced off the last system.

These two ass clowns ambush me in front of the CEO, CIO, CMIO, CNO and COO saying the system is terrible and doesn't work.

Luckily, I had my laptop, and while they were complaining, pulled up their accounts. One hadn't logged in since first day of go live in July, other one had never logged in.

I played along and acted concerned and asked for specifics on what they didn't like and even took notes. Then played dumb and said, there must be something wrong, it says one of you hasn't logged in for 7 months and the other never logged in. They back track and say it was other doctors on the med exec committee complaining. Pulled up everyone on MEC, only he guy that hadn't logged in for 7 months has ever logged in.

Then I went on the offensive and asked how people are texting with them and they admit to violating hippa on the daily. I got pretty nasty with them and just raked them over the coals about their complete lack of cooperation with any hospital projects and questioned why he'd even want to be the med president if he wasn't their to foster cooperation. I was probably out of line, but you guys know I get a little hot under the collar, so I wasn't surprised to have an invite to a 30 min meeting with the CEO this morning. I expected to be clearing out my desk.

Walked out with a $20k raise. That was unexpected.

I prefer the sit back & wait approach in serious situations & in face to face.......

The old phase "give someone enough rope & they'll hang themselves", is a nice one to live by..

Trouble is sometimes you can't feed the rope out fast enough!!... :ROFLMAO:

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
That white rs3 in orlando has a weird carfax too.

Carfax is estimating it has 35 months of warranty left, so that'd be 13 months of warranty gone, but that's not possible. It's also weird that the audi dealer that sold it didn't record any info??
1675287062523.png

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
That white rs3 in orlando has a weird carfax too.

Carfax is estimating it has 35 months of warranty left, so that'd be 13 months of warranty gone, but that's not possible. It's also weird that the audi dealer that sold it didn't record any info?
Maybe they used it as a demo or something

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Maybe they used it as a demo or something
I dunno. I asked the dealer about it and he has no idea what I'm talking about. I asked why the carfax was so weird and when the warranty began and he just tells me the carfax is like that because the first scheduled oil change isn't until 7500 miles and the warranty began on the day it was reported sold on carfax.

It was never reported sold though. There's no PDI from the selling dealer. There's no title issued or even a lien reported. I don't get it.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I dunno. I asked the dealer about it and he has no idea what I'm talking about. I asked why the carfax was so weird and when the warranty began and he just tells me the carfax is like that because the first scheduled oil change isn't until 7500 miles and the warranty began on the day it was reported sold on carfax.

It was never reported sold though. There's no PDI from the selling dealer. There's no title issued or even a lien reported. I don't get it.
I don’t think they issue a title or warranty start date if they run a dealer tag and the GM or owner drives it around for 6 months. I don’t remember how all that actually works tho, it’s been a while.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I don’t think they issue a title or warranty start date if they run a dealer tag and the GM or owner drives it around for 6 months. I don’t remember how all that actually works tho, it’s been a while.
I was able to at least text the vin to my salesman down here. He sent me the spec sheet on that car and said it sold 7/26/22.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I was able to at least text the vin to my salesman down here. He sent me the spec sheet on that car and said it sold 7/26/22.

Was he able to say which dealer it originally came from?

My guess would have been it was never "sold" as new driven around for a bit to rack up 5k miles, and now is being sold "used" over MSRP.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
emailed Rotiform, several different websites, and a couple friends that own shops to try and track me down a set of Rotiform CCVs. No replies on anything. And it looks like rotiforms in general are really hard to find right now

Attachments

• 0C61CC05-526F-4C1A-B6BE-5F2F685E72A1.png
    0C61CC05-526F-4C1A-B6BE-5F2F685E72A1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 56

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
CCV's are big time uggo be glad you cant get any.

my wheels were also backordered and it only took like 8 weeks to get them?

wasnt bad.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Was he able to say which dealer it originally came from?

My guess would have been it was never "sold" as new driven around for a bit to rack up 5k miles, and now is being sold "used" over MSRP.
He said it came from south atlanta. The dealer that's selling it now told me it was bought by a customer and then brought to orlando because that's where he lives, drove it for a few months, and then "sold it to them".

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Rotiforms are right behind 3SDM as the ugliest wheels available.

Status
Not open for further replies.