GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

criticism wanted: another HDR attempt

Moses

Go Kart Champion
they're old photos some of you may have seen before, but since i no longer have access to a camera with adjustable shutter speed, etc. it's all i've got to work with for HDR editing practice.

the last time i did this they didn't come out so well. i'm hoping i did a little better. i especially like the first one.

please let me know what you think about the PHOTO EDITING and PHOTOGRAPHY. i already know my car is stock ride height with stock wheels.

P.S. if anyone wants to photoshop the telephone lines out of all the photos i'd appreciate it. or out of one of the photos. anything would help.

Attachments

• xz1.jpg
    xz1.jpg
    477.2 KB · Views: 967
  • drdrdrdr.jpg
    drdrdrdr.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 22233333333333333333.jpg
    22233333333333333333.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 973

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yeah photomatix and then some very very very very very basic editing with photoshop aftewards.

1st picture is sick, if ur car was a little bit lower i would have set it as my default. lol

Moses

Go Kart Champion
yeah whatever it's HDR i didn't say come in here and troll i asked for constructive criticism.

Whiteboy88

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 VW GTI DSG
1st picture is sick, if ur car was a little bit lower i would have set it as my default. lol

here you go

people have a very bad idea of hdr. the images are suppose to give you detail in 3 different categorys shadows mids and light

most tend to over do it and make it look like crap i think the first one is very close to what it should be

great example of hdr landscape

Rich241

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
1st and 3rd pic are much better then the 2nd. Overall it's slightly to much HDR IMO.

-jakrbt-

.:R32 OG
Honestly, I think they look pretty decent. Not too overdone like most HDR shots usually are. The 3rd one seems to be the only "true" HDR, though, as it doesn't have that surreal look to it.

In both the 1st and 3rd pics, though, maybe think about editing out the powerlines.

Barros VeeDub

uhm... wait what?
Car(s)
2008 VW GTI
yeah whatever it's HDR i didn't say come in here and troll i asked for constructive criticism.

im not trolling but im assuming thats what he meant by his comment. there are alot of people who hate hdr whether it looks good or not. im on the fence myself, but i like the first one, but only because of teh scenery