GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Could the general allotment of 2015 R's be in the ports?

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!

Supposedly it left Brunswick yesterday. Coming into Houston March 3!! :D

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
The car carrier that appeared in the video from Emden, Germany a few days ago was going to Hallifax first, and then the East Coast of the US. I had Rs on it, and the car isn't scheduled for Canada yet. I'm guessing the Rs will stay on board until the carrier hits the US.

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
The car carrier that appeared in the video from Emden, Germany a few days ago was going to Hallifax first, and then the East Coast of the US. I had Rs on it, and the car isn't scheduled for Canada yet. I'm guessing the Rs will stay on board until the carrier hits the US.

The pictured list is for vessels arriving in the port of Houston. So it is saying it will arrive in Houston on March 3

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Understood. I'm saying that there may be another car carrier with Rs hitting the East Coast in a few days.

Last edited:

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Apollon Leader hits the east coast March 3rd and 4th with no plans on stopping in Houston.

Found the old schedule and uploaded it for your viewing enjoyment. If you anyone wants to follow the Volkswagen exports from Emden go here: http://www.pwl.de/en

Attachments

• Schedule.pdf
    47.7 KB · Views: 713
Last edited:

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
The company has also experienced delays in shipping vehicles from its port in Davisville, R.I.
That's where the Apollon Leader was scheduled to arrive today, and based on the videos from Emden, Germany, it has Golf Rs on it.

Renagade

I am the Evil Bastard!!
any updates on this?