GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

confusion about spacers, no idea what I'm doing

kruegernaut

I'm from Detroit, Man...
Looks great James9120!!! Nice flush appearance. Your camber doesnt look overly negative, like I thought you meant previously, so Im not surprised if you get a little rub here and there. Id say you are the limit of offset for your setup for sure. Effectively from stock you are now 20mm out in the front and 24mm out in the rear with your aftermarket wheel and spacer combo. Looks good though, Man!

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MKV GTI
Looks great James9120!!! Nice flush appearance. Your camber doesnt look overly negative, like I thought you meant previously, so Im not surprised if you get a little rub here and there. Id say you are the limit of offset for your setup for sure. Effectively from stock you are now 20mm out in the front and 24mm out in the rear with your aftermarket wheel and spacer combo. Looks good though, Man!

Thanks! Do you think the slight rubbing here and there would be an issue? I plan to hopefully get some better pictures soon.

kruegernaut

I'm from Detroit, Man...
Over time possibly. I don't have much experience with rub with my setup. So I cant really say, but friction is friction, if its happening a lot, the rub points are going to wear. I would def be careful of the potholes though.