GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Colour Choices

Carn

Drag Racing Champion
Ok guys I need some help here. I have a GTI on order for April delivery. I have specced the following options. Sunroof, xenon's, cd changer and 18's. I have the following colours in mind but can't decide which will be best. Candy White, Reflex Silver and United Grey. Perhaps some of you folks can give me some high/low's of each colour and hopefully help me decide.

Thanks in advance.

Bouston

FIA World Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
In this order:
1. Reflex Silver (it seems to be the color less choosen, go against the grain)
2. United Gray (it's nice look'en color, universal)
3. Candy White (everybody has/want's Candy white)

vDubr

myfastismycopilot
Car(s)
2008 Audi TT
Bouston said:
In this order:
1. Reflex Silver (it seems to be the color less choosen, go against the grain)
2. United Gray (it's nice look'en color, universal)
3. Candy White (everybody has/want's Candy white)

Funny you didn't mention Tornado Red when it's the 2nd choice in your sig :laugh:

As for me, it's Tornado Red. My dealer had about 5-10 of each color lined up in the lot and TR just took my breath away :wub:

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
Auf Wiedersehen! said:
Funny you didn't mention Tornado Red when it's the 2nd choice in your sig :laugh:

As for me, it's Tornado Red. My dealer had about 5-10 of each color lined up in the lot and TR just took my breath away :wub:

Those were the colors he was thinking of choosing, not me. I just might get TR myself.

GTI 2.0T

Rally Car Champion
Car(s)
mkv GTI
Shadow Blue if its available... has a sense of luxury no other color has:biggrin:

Brandon

Oval Newbie
Hey Carn. I posted my opinion on the vw club board. I'm going candy white, but if you want exclusivity then I'd go for lazer blue or shadow blue. And yeah, the reflex silver is nice. Not a fan of united grey (although when i see one in united grey i change my mind lol ).

Bouston

Car(s)
2006 Subaru STI
GTI2007 said:
I would also choose for United Gray because the other 2 are a big pain in the ass to keep clean

Actually Reflex Silver is the easiest to keep clean. Also over time it hides little scratches & swirls a lot better than any of the other colors (excluding white).